[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
lol @ thinking messi dropping speed will have effect.

is tha going to stop the ball from being glued to his feet? or the fact that he is quite strong for his height?

also dude he will best scorer in cl history. how do you belittle that?
No but it will become difficult for him to run past his markers with an ease like now. He doesn't have so much creativity like previously mentioned players. DP and Zidane had more aspects in their game.
Although his goalscoring abilities cannot be denied currently.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Totti is amazing, one of the few players I put in the Del Piero/Zidane/Nedved category.
Btw it's pretty sad not many people mention Nedved nowadays. He was a brilliant player.

lol @ thinking messi dropping speed will have effect.

is tha going to stop the ball from being glued to his feet? or the fact that he is quite strong for his height?

also dude he will best scorer in cl history. how do you belittle that?
Exactly. He also never (or rarely) dives, he's quite strong on feet.

Galliani: "This season is falsified. Some clubs played against Cagliari in front of nobody while milan played with the Cagliari fans at the stadium."
What a fucking idiot.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
true. his overall technique is not quite as good as other legends,

however he is quite good with through ball passes. one of the best ever as a natter of fact

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually it is and I can't believe they did it. When I saw it first I was like 'that has to be false quotes'. It's SO retarded that it's pathetic.

I seriously can't believe any big club would do such thing. That's just a new low. Just wow...
Milan are really going lower than they already are. Scum of the scum of the universe is not enough nowadays.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
they just put it up on their official site. :rofl:

:sergio:

:lol::lol: What an utterly moronic club.
But previous Galliani's statement has more to do with Fiorentina than us as they are competing for the third place with them.

People wanted this piece of shit club in the quarter finals, because Barca is disgusting :lol:
They are both disgusting it's just a matter of who do you hate less? Faking midgets or Facebook Scudetto holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)