[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (122 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So, what are your thoughts now?

Still as pessimistic today as you were 2 weeks ago (out of CL against Celtic, behind Napoli after Chievo game) or do you think the Roma game is nothing more than an exception?
We seemed to have picked up a bit but still not enough. I just don't understand how many seem to consider the league is in the bag after so many repeated failures.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We seemed to have picked up a bit but still not enough. I just don't understand how many seem to consider the league is in the bag after so many repeated failures.
Agreed. This team isn't playing to it's full potential. We had four defeats this season in Serie A, compared to none in 2011/2012. But it's not just the results, it's the aproach to many of our games. We seem complacent and out of ideas in many of our matches.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Sure we are having a bad run but so is our competition. We went into winter break with a 9point lead. Our lead still stands at 4 ao we have lost just 5points or so. Id be worried if inter or milan was our immediate rivals for this year but with Napoli you can be sure of them choking/dropping points more than us.

Of course everyone is frustrated and disappointed with the few results, but mostly the worrying part was the inability to get a striker and repeated failures to get it done, which was highlighted with every bad result. Other than that i never felt that we were in danger of ever throwing the scudetto away.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Siena: Pegolo; Teixeira, Terlizzi, Felipe; Belmonte, Vergassola, Della Rocca, Rubin; Rosina, Sestu; Emeghera

Lazio: Marchetti; Konko, Brava, Ciani, Radu; Candreva, Gonzalez, Hernanes, Lulic; Floccari, Kozak

- - - Updated - - -

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/134513

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)