[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What would he be suing them for?
treatment with prejudice to renege on contract, said prejudice decreasing value and opportunity of senijder to be compensated fairly elsewhere

its madness what they do, however, they will not keep a 6milwage player benched, that can instantly contribute so much when playing.
this case wont drag longer then a month
with honestly, is a month to long, inter is disgusting
with a player who helped them accomplish a historic treble mind you, classless indeed

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
but him not playing will possibly affect wages he will be getting upon transfer, all i know is had this occurred stateside he woulda definitely sued
Yeah, it's an odd one.

Football in Europe still operates largely beyond normal laws in many regards.

The obvious conclusion to jump to, I guess, is that Sneijder already has a move agreed for January and so this really doesn't have any effect on his future earnings.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The great thing is that if Sneijder has a move sorted, with regards to him agreeing a move at least, all Inter's current posturing will do is reduce the fee they are able to ask for him.

They could spend this month repeatedly shooting themselves in the foot and lose out on millions as a result. :D

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I do like Lazio.

I like their style of play more than anyone else's in Italy just now.

I also had a great time when I was in the Curva Nord for a Lazio-Milan game a couple of years back.
Lazio are very nice to watch with Ledesma and Hernanes in midfield and their workmanlike defense. Plus Klose up top. :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Was rather amused yesterday when watching Lazio-Parma, that after Klose scored Lazio's second from a counter-attack the Russian commentator just shouted "Blitzkrieg".

Summed things up nicely, mind you.
Considering the Germans stole him from Poland.:klin:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol cant read/hear this is known/it is known without chuckling, and thinking of the Dothraki chica in GOT saying that all ze time, "it is known!" :agree: Ancient style Jannaism.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
dutch media reports that Sneijder is looking for a way to find out if inter is doing anything legally wrong.

Sneijder deserves a real club not one the biggest merda in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)