[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I hate Fiorentina and their disgusting fans fuck them i dont feel one bit sorry for them, i hope they lose most of their best players and Milan get kicked out in the qualifiers. Fuck every Serie A team other than Juve.
Wise words. If Fiorentina were supposed to hand the third spot to Milan at all costs, no other scenario would be sweeter than this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why did you people bother watching? It was as clear as day that Milan was going to get that 3rd spot no matter what. The FIGC has decided this ages ago.

Serie A is the most disgusting league in the world and it was on show for everyone tonight.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
You do know fio hates juve right? The last club they want to sell to is us.. They have his contract and dont need to sell at all
Kind of aware of that fact, lol.

it doesn't stop a transfer from happening, I heard they were interested in a few of our transfer listed players, and it will make Jovetic's decision easier.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I just provoked my friend (to make it worse it's a girl) who's a Milan fan. First she said how she doesn't care if it's fixed and laughs, but after a couple of SMS she doesn't want to talk to me.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I just provoked my friend (to make it worse it's a girl) who's a Milan fan. First she said how she doesn't care if it's fixed and laughs, but after a couple of SMS she doesn't want to talk to me.
f*ck her! no literally, f*ck her in the a**, c*m on her back and say FORZA JUVE!!!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)