[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Jovetic's transfer is not in our interest when it's more likely to be to Arsenal. Tempted to -rep for not admitting your mistake.

$#@! Milan
LOL, how is freaking Arsenal more attractive than Juve? Jovetic wants to remain in Italy, and Jovetic would be stuck in a club that thinks their season is great if they qualify for CL. If he's interested in actually winning something, he'll come to Juve. Fiorentina having no CL will make that easier.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
LOL, how is freaking Arsenal more attractive than Juve? Jovetic wants to remain in Italy, and Jovetic would be stuck in a club that thinks their season is great if they qualify for CL. If he's interested in actually winning something, he'll come to Juve. Fiorentina having no CL will make that easier.
Arsenal can take him for all I care.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
You do know fio hates juve right? The last club they want to sell to is us.. They have his contract and dont need to sell at all

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was so fucking obvious that it Balotelli intentionally dropped, like he was hit with a sniper from above his head.
Milan always get those penalties, they just need an artist to fall down and refs buckle.

But it's ok, because it all evens out over the season...well, ok, maybe next season. Yeah, that's it.

I'm not even bothered because it's not even a surprise. Even at 80 mins you know there will be a pen and as soon as Milan score they will probably get the second.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It was so fucking obvious that it Balotelli intentionally dropped, like he was hit with a sniper from above his head.
Balotelli might intentionally dropped, but it could still have been a penalty. I'm just saying I need to see the incident again before saying anything for sure. I realize most people in here are emotionally unable to process such a thought, and that people are already labeling me a Bilan fan and wanting me dead, but all I'm saying is that I couldn't say for sure if it was a penalty or not based on the tv pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Dive for sure. Now I'm sure.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I despise that cunt.

Balotelli might intentionally dropped, but it could still have been a penalty. I'm just saying I need to see the incident again before saying anything for sure. I realize most people in here are emotionally unable to process such a thought, and that people are already labeling me a Bilan fan and wanting me dead, but all I'm saying is that I couldn't say for sure if it was a penalty or not based on the tv pictures.

- - - Updated - - -

Dive for sure. Now I'm sure.
It was a dive man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)