[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Is that something of an insider joke? :) Btw didn't mean to offend you, i'm just pissed that site, that i followed for many years, has brought it this far. :D too far...

Sorry Melo :cry::cookie::heart:
Yeah there is a member who got banned but always comes back and is pissed :D

But don't worry bro, no offence taken.
Stay active dude.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #166
    Not really.

Players are only worth what teams are willing to pay for them.
    Players are worth based on their quality or potential. In order to secure those, some clubs will overpay, da.

Any other miss only means bad scouting system.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #168
    Nedvěd;3074193 said:
    20m is not too much for Robinho. It's fair, actually very fair when you consider how much he cost Real and City.

Abate at 7m is fair.
    Robinho's price goes up and down quite often.

Abate is IMO rubbish.

Nedvěd

Robinho's price goes up and down quite often.

Abate is IMO rubbish.
    He's a Brazilian international with more than 80 caps, played with Real and Milan and is 27 years of old. Without judging his footballing ability, all that is enough to make his price at least 15m

I don't think that Abate is rubbish, this season he have been much better. Still, not a world class fullback but worthy enough of 7m

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Abate is IMO rubbish.
    This is my point on how meaningless these valuations are.

You say he's rubbish, I've seen others call him great and I consider him to have become okay-ish.

So he could be worth anything between almost nothing as a rubbish player and 12-15m as a very good player according to others.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Valerón >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> De la Peña
    Without a doubt.

Nedvěd

I remember reading that in the last pre-season Abate took training sessions under Tassotti. Not sure if that true, but it would make sense. Abate of 2010-2011 is a completely different player to Abate of 2009-2010

Jul 1, 2010
    Nedvěd;3075235 said:
    I remember reading that in the last pre-season Abate took training sessions under Tassotti. Not sure if that true, but it would make sense. Abate of 2010-2011 is a completely different player to Abate of 2009-2010
    I also read that. Mauro Tassotti certainly knows his trade. I have not seen him play but my uncle told me that he was a great fullback.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    Materazzi met Moratti this afternoon amid talk of a move to QPR

Materazzi: "The President told me that I can do what I want."

"So I gave him a blowjob"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)