[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
So Atalanta was promoted to Serie A. If Delneri goes there, am I the only one who sees them beating us next year just for shits and giggles?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The ugly beauties

Ugly because they're, well...ugly. Beauties because they play beautiful football and bring your team beautiful trophies.
Wish we had them instead of some pretty boys of ours who can only take us to 7th place.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And so goes next year's scudetto.
FML
----------------------
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has assured fans that “I want to stay at Milan for a long time” and Antonio Cassano calls him “a beast!”
The Rossoneri celebrated long into the night after a 0-0 draw at Roma clinched the Scudetto last night.

“When I first arrived, I promised the Scudetto and once again I kept my word,” smiled the Swede.

“Perhaps some will leave next season, but certainly not me. I have no intention of leaving, as I want to stay at Milan for a long time.”

Ibra is a huge figure and teammate Cassano learned that to his cost when during celebrations he got a knock to the head!

FantAntonio spent much of the post-game party with an ice pack on his head, though that didn’t stop him celebrating.

“Ibrahimovic is a beast, both on the field and off it!” grinned Cassano.

“If he helps us to win games and titles, then he can get away with cracking my head open.”

FI

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Did you hear Silvio?
"Any of you teams, whether it's Real Madrid, Juventus or Manchester City. If you are looking to rebuild your squad to win the league pick up the phone and dial Mina Raiola's number and ak fro Ibrahimovich"

He was obviously joking as they can't let him go. They'll frickin be mid-table without him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He was obviously joking as they can't let him go. They'll frickin be mid-table without him.
They were gonna be a lost team with no identity, wondering around watching Inter's back if they didn't bring Zlatan to install again that winning attitude and arrogance, but now that it's there, they can replace him with a couple of great players and aim even higher in CL. Inter did it, for example.
As you can read from the Milan player's interviews, they all compliment him for his attitude and winning mentality. Someone from Milan said yesterday that Zlatan goes mad if he loses even a training match. Imagine how influential such a figure is . He's pushing the others forward too.
The new and positive, winning atmosphere was too obvious. A quality player like Thiago Silva finally showed his real worth. Abbiati was unbeatable. Finished players like Seedorf and Gattuso again started playing well, winning important matches for Milan.
That's the kind of influence a great coach usually brings. But in Milan they are all aware that it wasn't Allegri who brought this to Milan and it was Zlatan, and they are all saying it publicly.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Gazzetta claims that Barca representatives had a meeting with Alexis Sanchez's agent on Tuesday.
Looks like Barca are very serious in their attempt to sign the Udinese star.
http://archiviostorico.gazzetta.it/..._pronto_rientrare_Barca_ga_10_110507169.shtml

Inter were favorites for signing him, but City were involved too and now Barca, so I'm not too sure anymore that he'll stay in Italy.
In any case, it's gonna be great news if he won't go to Inter, but another big loss for serie A if this kid leaves the league and goes to Spain or England.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I wonder how that winning mentality could solely ruin Barca hopes for winning a CL. It seems that mentality only turns on against the likes of Catania :D

The Zlatan-Eto'o swap will go down in history as a deal like Seedorf-Coco swap :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder how that winning mentality could solely ruin Barca hopes for winning a CL. It seems that mentality only turns on against the likes of Catania :D
Barca already had a top team that just won a treble. Changing an important piece of that winning team and replace him with another great player who was a complete outsider to Barcelona's style was never going to have the same impact to what adding Zlatan to a team that was known as a losing team (Inter) or a team that was trying to get back to the glory days (Milan) had.
Also, the only difference between last year's Barca and this year's one is that one was eliminated in the semis of CL and one wasn't. The difference between last year's Milan without Zlatan and this year's Inter with Eto'o, though, is a scudetto (at least so far).

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Swapping Eto'o with Zlatan was one of the main reasons why Barca didn't win the CL last year, no matter what excuses you bring :D

Barca tended to strengthen their team by adding Zlatan, but it backfired :oops:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Swapping Eto'o with Zlatan was one of the main reasons why Barca didn't win the CL last year, no matter what excuses you bring :D

Barca didn't win the CL because Mourinho had the match of his career, he simply owned Guardiola that day!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Ok, hopefully United beat Barca in the final so we will talk about it and the reasons why they didn't beat them in 2009 (for example, we'll check who played for United in 2009 and didn't play this year). ;)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Ok, hopefully United beat Barca in the final so we will talk about it and the reasons why they didn't beat them in 2009 (for example, we'll check who played for United in 2009 and didn't play this year). ;)
Your predictions suck Alen, so shut the fuck up, will you ever learn? :D

Barca will win it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)