[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
One round at a time boys.

I hate looking ahead at the fixtures list, because you cant take into account form/injuries/suspensions and other mitigating circumstances. The only thing that I think is fairly certain is, if we win the remainder of our games (and our rivals slip up in others) we will get 4th spot.

My predicition: We'll finish 6th.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
On Football Italia I read that he got a direct red for insulting the linesman, not a 2nd yellow. If that's the case then he should be off for more than 1 match.
He got a yellow card 5-7min before getting a straight red, though I still don't know why he got a red card but I think he insulted the linesman or something.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Lotito is setting up a legal task force to investigate all of the games that will influence Lazio in the last rounds. He's such a douchebag. :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He got a yellow card 5-7min before getting a straight red, though I still don't know why he got a red card but I think he insulted the linesman or something.
3 matches ban for Ibra :lol2:
:lol:

That could be a blessing in disguise for Milan, with Pato hitting form and Seedorf pulling the strings they've been playing more as a team lately.
You're actually probably right. He's playing poorly at times.

He needs to have an operation also. I don't see Milan keeping him.
Camelectomy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)