[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Guys, there surely was something fishy on Palermo-Cesena. Palermo lead 2:0, Cesena get two red cards and play with 9 men, and then Cesena scores 2 goals in the added time.
I'll have to see the goals, but this is way to crazy to think that it happened without a previously written screenplay.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Guys, there surely was something fishy on Palermo-Cesena. Palermo lead 2:0, Cesena get two red cards and play with 9 men, and then Cesena scores 2 goals in the added time.
I'll have to see the goals, but this is way to crazy to think that it happened without a previously written screenplay.
TBH I wouldn't be surprised, it's frickin Sicily. The mafia even wanted the Amauri-money from Palermo :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lazio are destined to lose points sooner than later. 3 games out of the last 6 against Inter, Udinese, and Juve
If our team really wants CL then now is the time for them to show us. We need to beat Lazio and hope they go through a bad run after that. We need some psychological breakdowns from a couple of teams. Udinese might lose di natale and is sanchez going to be out for a couple of games because that would help us.
Like Melo said a scudetto win for Napoli would be a celebration of beating Juve and rubbing it in their faces, especially as we playthem on the last day.
Well, I'd love for us to beat them on the last day to secure our CL and crash their schudetto hopes. At this point, I don't give a shit who wins the league, I am just hoping for a miracle fourth place finish.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
TBH I wouldn't be surprised, it's frickin Sicily. The mafia even wanted the Amauri-money from Palermo :lol:
Yeah, an 80th minute phone call to Zamparini. "Make it a draw or you're all dead" :D
Seriously, at 2:0 and Cesena with two men less, the odds in live betting for a draw in the Asian bookies had to be +100.00

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
If our team really wants CL then now is the time for them to show us. We need to beat Lazio and hope they go through a bad run after that. We need some psychological breakdowns from a couple of teams. Udinese might lose di natale and is sanchez going to be out for a couple of games because that would help us.
Lazio and Udinese are both destined to lose points.
Udinese are going to play Napoli Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio. I see them get 5-6 points out of those 4 games. They do play against Parma and chievo.

Lazio would probably have maximum 4 points out of the matches against Juve Inter, and Udinese. Other matches against Catania (away) and Genoa at home are not easy too. Lecce is their only easy match on paper.

Roma have the easiest matches left, but they could lose points against Milan, Palermo, and Catania(they are tough to play against in Sicily).

We have 3 tough matches against Fiorentina (always tough opponent away), Lazio and Napoli at home. We need to win atleast 5 out of the last 6 games to get in through, hoping that other teams would slip

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We have 3 tough matches against Fiorentina (always tough opponent away), Lazio and Napoli at home. We need to win atleast 5 out of the last 6 games to get in through, hoping that other teams would slip
Parma away is another tough match. Our stupid rejects will do shit against the others but against us they will become world class over night, just to screw us.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Parma away is another tough match. Our stupid rejects will do shit against the others but against us they will become world class over night, just to screw us.
I wouldn't doubt it, but if we beat Lazio and Fiorentina then I see no problem winning the rest of the matches. The team is winning and the players confidence is high, they probably do believe they can win the rest of the matches. It amazing having a win streak can do to a teams moral. If we were down 2-1 against any team around 1-2 months ago, the team probably wouldn't come back. It's a different story now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)