Lazio-Lecce
Roma-Sampdoria
Udinese-Milan

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dude, I can't believe you're saying all this. Even if there is only 5% chance to win 4th place, it's still a chance. We might screw up tomorrow, we can do it next week or the week after, but until we do, it's the team on the 4th place that needs to fuck up, not the 6th placed or 12th placed team. Udinese losing was, at this point, by far the best result for us. In the future Roma's win tonight might prove decisive why we won't win 6th place, or even 4th place if Roma wins it, but right now we needed the 4th placed team to fuck up and that 4th placed team is Udinese.
The way you're talking ("I hate Roma and that's why I wanted Udinese to win") you give impression that you'd prefer Roma to choke than Juve to win 4th place and it makes no sense.
A draw between Udinese and Roma would have been better than a Roma win though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A draw between Udinese and Roma would have been better than a Roma win though.
But you see, that's what we can't know. If by any chance Juve win all and draw one of the 7 matches, Roma did the same (including a draw against Udinese), while Lazio and Udinese lose/draw most of them, then it will turn out that an Udinese win was the best for us yesterday.
We can't know how will things develop and that's why from yesterday's perspective the 4th place team losing and the difference between us and the 4th potentially becoming 5 points instead of 6 was imo the best.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,147
    Yeah, that's more or less a certainty :D
    I'm still welcoming this unexpected opportunity to dream about the 4th place, though.
    We all want that but IMO we have 0 chances of doing so. We screwed it up long time ago and there's no way we can find our way and reach the light from the tunnel.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Ekdal with a great pass to Di Viao who blasts over. Lavezzi can caary Napoli when he decides to but I hope he is on an off day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)