[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Regarding Delio Rossi, he is still under contract with Palermo I believe and got his salary from them, thats why he is back. Same thing when Guidolin was going back and forth, Zamparini was firing his replacements so quickly that the contract didnt have time to go out, hehe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually Milos didnt injury him, remember that sitaution, bouncing ball, and both go for it, and both miss it, dont touch eachother, Mexes pulls some muscle or such in his supporting leg (wore heavy bandages, so recovering injury), limps around after that sitaution and is off immediately. It looked serious, but 4-5 months is quite alot.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I really want to watch the Napoli Lazio again, specially after minute 57 where I left the game thinking its over!
I think every time Cavani scores a goal, De Laurentiis has to make a public speech about how he's not for sale and carries no price. :pado:

Great game, though. I do think Napoli deserve the title.

Pato hang out Barbara

Seriously, what she saw/sees in this duck? Out of all the players Milan had she decided to hang out with this duck? Even Seedorf's butt looked better than his face.
Brazilians sure do love their trannies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Seriously, what she saw/sees in this duck? Out of all the players Milan had she decided to hang out with this duck? Even Seedorf's butt looked better than his face.
I was actually thinking the opposite. Pato's a brazilian football superstar and he's dating some mediocre looking chick? Berlusconi probably threatened his ass to make his daughter happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)