[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Just finished looking at the remaining games of the season for: Udinese, Lazio, Roma, and Juventus. Udinese are in fourth place with 56pts, but they still have to play Roma, Napoli, Lazio, and AC Milan. So chances of them still being in fourth place at the end of the season is very slim.

Lazio have to play Inter, Juve, Udinese, and they have opponents like Parma, Genoa, and Catania still remaining, teams that could steal some points from them.

In my opinion Roma have the easiest remaining games out of the four, with only two dangerous teams (Udinese and Milan) that could take all three points from them. But we could hope for them to drop points against Palermo, Catania, Sampdoria, and Bari.

Now, we have a pretty tough schedule in my opinion, with Genoa, Fiorentina (away), Catania, Lazio (away), Chievo, Parma (away), and Napoli at home.

So there's still an opportunity to qualify for CL, Juventus just need to leave everything on the pitch when they play these last games.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I love how for the last couple seasons the combination of Zamparini's mad rants and unrealistic expectations of where his team will finish along with many journalists severe overrating of their young players early on in the campaign has come right back in Palermo's face when they fall apart.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I said Cosmi had two Serie A weeks left with Palermo. Shucks, it was so difficult to predict. :lol:

Fucking Zamparini. What a tool, I love watching Palermo's suffering.
Why do you hate Zamparini? He isn't fooling around with your club, is he?

He's a world class club President, as far as I'm concerned. Really adds a lot of character to Serie A.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The question is, why do the likes of Guidolin, Rossi, et cetera keep returning to Palermo after being removed?

That just goes to show how great Zampa really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)