[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (90 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd rather see Napoli win, but not at the expense of them beating Juventus in the last round of this season.
Even if that last round might mean it will drop the arrogant smirks off Galliani, Berlusconi&co? For us it would just be another game, another loss, for Milan, if Napoli hangs in that far, total choke job.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Even if that last round might mean it will drop the arrogant smirks off Galliani, Berlusconi&co? For us it would just be another game, another loss, for Milan, if Napoli hangs in that far, total choke job.
Not to mention how (in case we won't need the points) that match could save us some millions for the Quag transfer, if you know what I mean :eyebrows:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha yeah :eyebrows:

Though wtf with their schedule hehe, if they havent caught up by then, their last two games should fuck them over, besides us, they face Inter at 2nd last game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
*ring, ring*

"Hey, De Laurentis, my old pal. It's Beppe Marotta on the phone. Listen, I was talking with Del Neri and we don't know what to do on the match against you. We aren't sure if we should play the first team and promise them fat bonuses if they beat you, or shall we punish them for the bad season and play the B team?
Oh, and not to forget, I know that the deal is to pay you 10.5m for Quag, but all we have is 5m euro.
What do you think De Laurentis?
Please discuss"

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Parma's in a really tough spot. I can't wait to see Amauri play against us :lol:

If that fucker scores my hate level for him will have surpassed all expectations.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,713
    *ring, ring*

"Hey, De Laurentis, my old pal. It's Beppe Marotta on the phone. Listen, I was talking with Del Neri and we don't know what to do on the match against you. We aren't sure if we should play the first team and promise them fat bonuses if they beat you, or shall we punish them for the bad season and play the B team?
    Oh, and not to forget, I know that the deal is to pay you 10.5m for Quag, but all we have is 5m euro.
    Please discuss"
    In some other world, maybe.

I'm pretty sure we'll play the strongest team, offer them bonuses, reject Quag's deal and spend our budget on Matri. :shifty:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    *ring, ring*

Please discuss
    "
    :lol:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Haha yeah :eyebrows:

Though wtf with their schedule hehe, if they havent caught up by then, their last two games should fuck them over, besides us, they face Inter at 2nd last game.
    If Inter are out of the race they would give them the points to chase Milan and if we are out of the fourth place, we would give them the points to get a discount on Quagliarella.

May 22, 2007
    Juventus winning (especially against a rival such as Napoli) brings a smile to my face, that's what is important to me. I think it would be sad if Juventus deliberately lost so they could allow one team win the championship over another, we aren't some pussy club.

Wouldn't Napoli be awarded the trophy in our stadium as well?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    All sensible and normally I would agree (and above scenario is hypothetical), plus we wouldnt lose on purpose, just not give total fervour to win, plus Juve this season is :lol: So us forfeiting a game wont be needed hehe. But all it comes down to Salvo, is this, would you rather see this:

Or this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)