[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Will you say the same thing if all the conditions and teams were exactly the same but they were in Portugal, for example?
yes and mainly for their lack in depth(if any of their stars get injured they re fucked) and inexperience at this stage. On another note isnt it funny that both teams that loaned us players at the beginning of the season are doing better than us

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
yes and mainly for their lack in depth(if any of their stars get injured they re fucked) and inexperience at this stage. On another note isnt it funny that both teams that loaned us players at the beginning of the season are doing better than us
It's not funny actually, it sucks. What's funny is if Milan end the season without silverware.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So this is Milan without Zlatan, eh?
I like them a lot like this. I wonder if they'll lose all three matches without Ibra. One down, Inter and Fiorentina to go.

P.S: Balza played a very good match, even though most of Milan's attacks went from his side. He handled them very well and was excellent when pushing forward.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Milan will crush Viola.
Why are you so convinced? Tonight they had a Palermo that was coming after 5 straight defeats, 4 straight matches without scoring a goal, conceding 7 goals against Udinese at home etc. Yet Milan lost and failed to score. They could lose the match in Firenze and I won't find it surprising at all.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,209
    Why are you so convinced? Tonight they had a Palermo that was coming after 5 straight defeats, 4 straight matches without scoring a goal, conceding 7 goals against Udinese at home etc. Yet Milan lost and failed to score. They could lose the match in Firenze and I won't find it surprising at all.
    Palermo was fired up and even in the media they stated how they can win.

Viola sucks badly and I can't see them getting any points there.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Palermo was fired up and even in the media they stated how they can win.

Viola sucks badly and I can't see them getting any points there.
    We'll see. Fiorentina are one of the 3-4 in-form teams at the moment, without a defeat for 8 rounds now, getting close to the EL spot. I wouldn't underestimate them as I would have until February.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    P.S: Balza played a very good match, even though most of Milan's attacks went from his side. He handled them very well and was excellent when pushing forward.
    I thought he allowed Abate past him quite a lot, it's just that Abate's crossing was poor so it didn't matter.

Milan will crush Viola.
    :agree:

Milan will probably lose the Derby and be angry and concentrated by the time they play Fiorentina.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)