[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2006
Pellissier furious with referee

Chievo striker Sergio Pellissier believes it's more than a coincidence that when his team faces clubs like Milan the referee performs poorly.

The Flying Donkeys were incensed on Sunday when Robinho's first half opener was allowed even though he blatantly handled the ball.

Chievo lost 2-1 and slid to 13th in the table.

Speaking to Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli, Pellissier said: “Strangely when we play against teams like Milan they always send us Luca Banti to referee and strangely we have never won.

“Strangely he almost always yellow cards the entire team.

“These things leave you perplexed and anyway they influence the rest of the game.”

FI

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Have you noticed that when we beat Cagliari in one of our best games Cellino even cried for nothing while against the merdazzurri he didn't after Pazzini pushed a guy before he scored?

Apr 15, 2006
I bet he screwed her twice before she gave him the job.
I bet she gave him a job before being screwed twice.
she has a face like a handbag
More like a rag-pickers bacg.
I bet Roma will end up higher than us in the standings.
I feared the same until Ranieri lost the plot, and with Montella here, I'm not sure what will happen.
I hate football-italia with the annoying videos that load automatically every time you click a new link.
I used the native content-blocking feature of Opera to block the video from loading. You should do something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)