[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I'd take him for the last 13 rounds if he accepts to sign a 4 month contract. He can't and he won't do worse than Del Neri.

But it won't happen for sure. Buffon, Del Piero, Chiellini etc all worked with him and he already lost their respect and obedience.
That's a chance i won't take. He might do well & then we have the Ranieri horror show all over again, no thanks.

Del Neri would never resign, he has no dignity since he never put the blame on himself. It's always the players or the ref.
Of course he won't, he knows this is his last chance at the top. There's no way another big team will give him the time of day.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's a chance i won't take. He might do well & then we have the Ranieri horror show all over again, no thanks.
That's a risk for sure. But I'd take a CL qualification+Ranieri for one more year and the horror show+bigger transfer budget than what we'll get with Del Neri (Horror show+no CL+no money+most probably another failed season next year).

But again, we surely won't sign Ranieri.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Only one big team was stupid enough in the first place :wallbang:
That's right, Roma are less than dirt.:D

Napoli fans are fucking gay. Half of them look like Hamsik.
:lol:

That's a risk for sure. But I'd take a CL qualification+Ranieri for one more year and the horror show+bigger transfer budget than what we'll get with Del Neri (Horror show+no CL+no money+most probably another failed season next year).

But again, we surely won't sign Ranieri.
At least Ranieri has the balls to take a chance of foreign players, that's a positive but the negatives out weigh the positives way too far.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Of course he won't, he knows this is his last chance at the top. There's no way another big team will give him the time of day.
It's his last chance, and won't get any more. Marotta doesn't want to take an action, because Del Neri is his buddy, which shouldn't be the case. Friendship should never hinder business. I could only see it happen if Angelli pressure him to do so. The problem in Italian football that they don't know how to separate between business and friends. They need to put all the buddy thing to the side and start making decisions that would be for the benefit of the team.

True, what do you expect from someone stating "It's not like Juve were winning Coppa every year" after our humiliation to Roma in Coppa.
He should have been firied just for saying this. The management/coaches have successfully planted this losing mentality in the players mind set.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's his last chance, and won't get any more. Marotta doesn't want to take an action, because Del Neri is his buddy, which shouldn't be the case. Friendship should never hinder business. I could only see it happen if Angelli pressure him to do so. The problem in Italian football that they don't know how to separate between business and friends. They need to put all the buddy thing to the side and start making decisions that would be for the benefit of the team.
Friends or not, he was brought in because of the mediocrity & low standards set last season, he's improved somewhat but there aren't many signs of drastic improvement. I'm sure the BOD will expect big things for the opening of the stadium so he might not be that lucky.

I don't remember this at all. Just shows how many awful coaches Roma have gone through. :D
He was Roma coach & he was Porto coach for like 2 seconds.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Ah yes, the Porto affair. I remember this now, it was beyond pathetic. :D

Wasn't this right after Prandelli left? Roma desperate for a coach?
Exactly.:D

No, he was Roma coach before Spalletti arrived on the scene. Neutrol loves making it seem like Del Neri is some kind of Italian coaching messiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)