[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yesterday they made a prognosis on Swedish TV about the top scorers in Spain, they were sure that both Messi and Ronaldo will break the record of the number of goals a top scorer has scored, 38 goals it was I think. They also said that if they keep on going at this rate they will each net around 44 goals.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I highly doubt that Jack. Their form will dip eventually, and even though they'll end up with a scary number of goals, I don't think they will reach 44 each. It will be interesting to see if they do though since none of them are natural strikers.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yesterday they made a prognosis on Swedish TV about the top scorers in Spain, they were sure that both Messi and Ronaldo will break the record of the number of goals a top scorer has scored, 38 goals it was I think. They also said that if they keep on going at this rate they will each net around 44 goals.
I'd check 'em for performance enhancing drugs. This is like baseball's home run record. :pado:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Damn if Inter win their postponed game they'd be only two points away from Milan, Milan are seriously bottling it.

Edit: On another note whats with the location Greggo? :D

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The milan vs genoa match was one of the most boring in football history. I have a subscription on Aljazeera yet I chose to stream it on the desktop and play PES2009

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The milan vs genoa match was one of the most boring in football history. I have a subscription on Aljazeera yet I chose to stream it on the desktop and play PES2009
Wasn't that bad, first half was okay and Zingaro's assist was fap material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)