[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
A draw between Inter-Roma is definitely the way to go. I don't know what to make of our game against Inter next week. We'll probably get destroyed but I have this gut feeling that we'll beat them for some reason. I hope Napoli win the Scudetto. They deserve it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Surely you must have heard of such Melan players like Pirlo, Boateng, Zambrotta or Nesta.
Yes, I have. Are they important? Was Boateng going to play today if he was available? Or Pirlo? I think I read once, or I saw, how Allegri is playing on purpose with 3 DMCs.

Will they stop being a very slow team and very predictable in the build up with those players back?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hypothetical question....What if Secco accepted Milan's offer for Zlatan and rejected Inter?
How do you think things were going to develop for Milan and Inter?

On one side Inter weren't going to have Zlatan to decide so many matches nor were they going to sell him to Barca for 49m eur+Eto'o (so maybe even no Sneijder, Milito etc).
For Milan though....were they going to win CL in 2007 with Zlatan? Were they going to win more scudetti by now?

Impossible to know, but interesting to discuss :D

In hindsight....could we say "Fuck Secco for not selling Zlatan to Milan in 2006!" ?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Hypothetical question....What if Secco accepted Milan's offer for Zlatan and rejected Inter?
How do you think things were going to develop for Milan and Inter?

On one side Inter weren't going to have Zlatan to decide so many matches nor were they going to sell him to Barca for 49m eur+Eto'o (so maybe even no Sneijder, Milito etc).
For Milan though....were they going to win CL in 2007 with Zlatan? Were they going to win more scudetti by now?

Impossible to know, but interesting to discuss :D

In hindsight....could we say "Fuck Secco for not selling Zlatan to Milan in 2007!" ?
No doubt what happens in your nightmares :D

May 22, 2007
I already gave 3 points to Inter against Sampdoria (the delayed match). Sampdoria are at this moment the worst team in Italy. They even risk relegation imo.
Shame, I forgot about that match. It's still very tight, and it's good that we're 6 points away from Cagliari in 8th place. I feel a little sympathy for Sampdoria fans, bizarrely.

In the long term, it really isn't good that Napoli are doing so well. Getting fourth place might come down the to very last match day, when we play them (thankfully at home).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Each time I wish for injuries and tons of red cards the match turns out to be the smoothest ever. So here to wishing this match would go without a single foul.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Fuck Napoli, can't they just give it up? I hope their players realize how good they are so they can demand salaries Napoli can't afford to pay. Napoli's worst dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)