[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (77 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Cassano: 'Mou blocked my Inter move'

“It really is true that Milan are like a big family,” he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Settling in was much easier than expected. I am in great shape at the moment and will do everything to stay that way until the end of my contract. People tend to give me up as AWOL just because I have the tendency to get myself into trouble.”

“Every now and then I return to Genoa, even if I have to wear a hat to avoid being recognised. I didn’t expect all those jeers. In these months so many things have been said about me and I was portrayed in a bad light.

“I have to thank President Silvio Berlusconi and Vice-President Adriano Galliani for giving me this opportunity at Milan. They bet on Cassano the man as well as the player and the same gentlemanly approach was taken by Cesare Prandelli for Italy.”

“Massimo Moratti has admired me since my time at Real Madrid, but neither director Marco Branca nor Mourinho wanted me at Inter,”

“Massimiliano Allegri is a wonderful Coach and his best asset is that he says what he thinks. Milan can win everything: Scudetto and Coppa Italia. It’s a shame I can’t play in the Champions League, but we’ve got a good chance there too and Europe fears Milan.

“We have that extra-terrestrial called Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I immediately got on well with him, as we have similar personalities. It’s not true he’s argumentative and if anything tries to help everyone within the squad.”

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I don't see why anyone would expect anything from this Samp side anyway. I mean, their two best players aren't with them anymore, and even when they were, they weren't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)