[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why am i still not buying all the Cavani hype. I think he's a good player and i always thought he was a good player, but he isn't by any means in the top tier of strikers, and i don't believe he can be a goalscorer consistently. He's in red hot form right now, and he's scoring goals for fun, his confidence is high and he might end this season with 20+ goals. But for me he isn't the type of player that can do that consistently. He's got other qualities going for him though, if i am to be fair. He's quite fast, he's a really hard worker which makes him a handful for defenders, and technically he isn't bad.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Darcheville :heart:

The guy was a fuckin horse, no talent, but a real hard worker :D

and by Le Roy, do you mean Jerome Leroy?

That guy is such a graceful player, still a joy to watch even at age 34 :tup:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why am i still not buying all the Cavani hype. I think he's a good player and i always thought he was a good player, but he isn't by any means in the top tier of strikers, and i don't believe he can be a goalscorer consistently. He's in red hot form right now, and he's scoring goals for fun, his confidence is high and he might end this season with 20+ goals. But for me he isn't the type of player that can do that consistently. He's got other qualities going for him though, if i am to be fair. He's quite fast, he's a really hard worker which makes him a handful for defenders, and technically he isn't bad.
Which also makes him the perfect acquisition for AC Milan to turn him into a turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)