[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
It hurts me a lot deep in my heart that they won those 5 trophies, when Milan "merda too" wins a CL a part of me is happy for players like Maldini and Nesta, but Inter is all merda, I just can't find anything to like about them, even Roma and Napoli can make you like them for a short while

Moratti, I hope it keeps going like this sacking managers like the old days : ) this way they'll never win anything again unless they get another Calciopoli

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It hurts me a lot deep in my heart that they won those 5 trophies, when Milan "merda too" wins a CL a part of me is happy for players like Maldini and Nesta, but Inter is all merda, I just can't find anything to like about them, even Roma and Napoli can make you like them for a short while

Moratti, I hope it keeps going like this sacking managers like the old days : ) this way they'll never win anything again unless they get another Calciopoli
Copping a Calciopoli themselves would be more befitting

Zanetti is not as hatable as the rest.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I guess Berlu and Galliani used their powers and threatened Leo not to go there. :p

That's good news...for us. :D Zenga will make enemies with the media and probably his players after a couple of weeks and go back in Romania or something. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Zenga is a weak coach for a team like Inter. He coached Steaua Bucharest 4-5 years ago, he did pretty good job here but he doesn't has the strong personality and character to coach a team like Inter.

Lets hope he signs for them. He's better for us on Inter's bench than Leonardo.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
icεmαή;2816010 said:
Leonardo isn't a shite coach. He isn't great but he's still learning and will probably make a decent coach in the future.
I was referring to Inter. Ac Milan lost out with letting go of Leonardo , very dumb move. Actually I think Leonardo would do really well at a club like arsenal.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So Moratti had to pay 8m to get rid of Benitez?

Very good piece business that was. Bravo Benitez.
Indeed it is.

But I still remember how a few months ago, many people on the forum (maybe even the majority) were saying that we should do & pay whatever it takes to sign a top manager.

Now whether or not Benitez is a top manager is up for debate, but this little episode clearly shows that doing & paying whatever it takes to get your man is extremely risky. A risk that we can barely afford when it comes to players, let alone managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)