[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (83 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I think many people underestimate Catania around here. They're a very decent team, and I think they haven't been defeated at home in 2010 or something like that?

Catania caused us problems in the beginning; then we took complete control of the match for the end of the first half and the beginning of the second and that was it. We had a 3-1 lead and just sat back. I don't know why people are complaining.

That's exactly how you win games against these teams. When you're up by 2 goals, you don't go all out attacking for another goal while exposing your defense. You protect the lead and play conservative.

The only reason we didn't look too 'pretty' for long stretches of the game was because we coincidentally played our best football in a very small period of time and got the job done.

All in all, good win that gives us some breathing space.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The latest nine articles on a Swedish newspaper site are about either Milan or Zlatan. They dare call it the latest articles on Serie A.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The latest nine articles on a Swedish newspaper site are about either Milan or Zlatan. They dare call it the latest articles on Serie A.
Isn't that what they always do? I remember reading something about how some Swedish sports channel was gearing up to transmit Liga, then all of a sudden they changed their schedule to transmit Serie A just a day after it became known that Zlatan signed for Milan. I think it was Osman who told it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Zlatan's latest goal alone deserves all those nine articles. Actually, it deserves all the football and all the sports articles on that site. I'd give it the politics, economy, fashion and weather articles too. That's how good and :crazy: that goal was.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That's what reputation can do for you. In Italy he has it, elsewhere, no one gives a damn.
That is true.
The goal is still too cool and full of arrogance though that you must admire it. If all those players are masked in black and you see the goal, not knowing for sure who's the man who scored it or which teams are playing, your first guess will be Zlatan. Only he scores this kind of goals nowdays. "Hey, here is the ball. I will act like there is noone else on the pitch, take a walk in the box and kick the ball the hardest I can".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)