[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (93 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What do you think of Krasic? getting caught up in the hype?:p
He's in great form.

Whether he keeps this up and proves to be a top player remains to be seen.

I love seeing wingers running with the ball, beating men and putting crosses in, so it's refreshing to see Juve have someone who does that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
what hurts is that momo and Aquilani are bossing juve's midfield.

tells you everything you need to know about the state of serie A

Ignorant tosser.
Poulsen is a starter for the most successful English team of all time.

tells you everything you need to know about the state of EPL

----
Reply to him with this :D

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It's gonna be perhaps one of the toughest seasons of serie A for the past decade. It's a bit early but still all teams at the top are pretty close to each other.

Hope we just make it to the CL next season....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Lazio is basically Wiley Coyote running off of a cliff. As soon as he looks down, he's going to die in a puff of smoke at the bottom of the fall.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They already drawn with Milan. They will be tough for Roma. And I'm not looking forward to facing their rather impressive midfield (so far).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

----
Except Poulsen is not starting for Liverpool.

I also want to wade in the midfield argument that was going on earlier. :howler: on De Rossi not starting for Juve's midfield, on current form he is still better than all of Juve's central midfielders. Melo is still way too inconsistent and so is Marchisio. Are people getting carried away after a few good results.

There is no comparison between Inter and Juve's midfield. Cambiasso, Sneider and Stankovic all can start for Juve easily, the former two are a lot better than any central midfielder Juve has to offer.

Juve's midfield however, is a lot better than Milan's, which i have always said is a complete joke.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

----
Finally after five years we may get to say Serie A is back on top again.
:scarf:

Lets just hope we didnt speak too soon

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Except Poulsen is not starting for Liverpool.

I also want to wade in the midfield argument that was going on earlier. :howler: on De Rossi not starting for Juve's midfield, on current form he is still better than all of Juve's central midfielders. Melo is still way too inconsistent and so is Marchisio. Are people getting carried away after a few good results.

There is no comparison between Inter and Juve's midfield. Cambiasso, Sneider and Stankovic all can start for Juve easily, the former two are a lot better than any central midfielder Juve has to offer.

Juve's midfield however, is a lot better than Milan's, which i have always said is a complete joke.
If by current form, you mean this season, then no. Forget De Rossi's name and you will realise that he has been SHIT; while Melo and Marchisio, may not have been amazing but they have been better than shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)