Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Maxwell :lol:

Sheva :lol:

Baggio :lol:

In case they left their respective clubs to win the CL :D
You really think Zlatan left Inter in order to win the CL? When Juve were relegated Milan and Inter offered money to Juve and offered the same wages to Zlatan. Juve accepted Inter's offer, Zlatan agreed with the deal.
If it was the CL that he wanted, wasn't Milan a better choice than Inter?

No player is leaving a big team just because he thinks there is a bigger chance to win the CL with another team. That's lunacy.
Zlatan was 5 years in Italy, won 5 scudetti and wanted another challenge in another league. If Barca didn't want Zlatan and, dunno, Liverpool wanted him and paid for him, you think he wasn't gonna accept, or if he accepted it was because he wanted to win the CL with Liverpool and felt that he could do it with Pool?

Barcelona are very attractive team. Every player in the world would like to play there and in Real. Zlatan is no different.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
He wasn't THAT great when we were relegated. But after a couple of years with Inter, he thought he was ready to go to another club in which he would have a better chance of winning the CL. It wasn't as hilarious if another team except for Inter had won the CL exactly at that year :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He wasn't THAT great when we were relegated. But after a couple of years with Inter, he thought he was ready to go to another club in which he would have a better chance of winning the CL. It wasn't as hilarious if another team except for Inter had won the CL exactly at that year :D
It's funny if he said "I left Inter because I can't win the CL with them", but he didn't say something like that.

And I find nothing funny in Inter winning the CL. I find it disgusting. I also find nothing to cheer about if Milan sign a player like Zlatan. Only a Milan fan could be happy about his team signing Zlatan.

Unless Milan lose Pato and Dinho in order to sign Zlatan. Then it's more than acceptable :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
it's not ibra's fault barca cant play to his standards :p on the real though i dont think inter would have won the CL with him around, slows play too much and inter was too reliant on him
And not to mention, no one can replace him at Inter. Not even Eto'o Milito combined.

Oh wait!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
it's not ibra's fault barca cant play to his standards :p on the real though i dont think inter would have won the CL with him around, slows play too much and inter was too reliant on him
Of course they weren't gonna win it. Inter won it on great tactics and there was absolutely no space for Zlatan in those tactics.
This Inter was rather poor until they bought Pandev and Mourinho could implement his tactics. If you remember, they were doing worse in the league than usual and in CL they sucked in the group stages. But players, not necessarily of world class quality, make the team better sometimes.

For example, do you think Inter would have won the CL with the same 4-3-3 tactics with Pepe instead of Eto'o? They might have, no?
But do you think they would have won it if they played 4-4-2 with Del Piero instead of Eto'o? I bet my right arm that they weren't.

Is Pepe better than Del Piero? ;)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Of course they weren't gonna win it. Inter won it on great tactics and there was absolutely no space for Zlatan in those tactics.
This Inter was rather poor until they bought Pandev and Mourinho could implement his tactics. If you remember, they were doing worse in the league than usual and in CL they sucked in the group stages. But players, not necessarily of world class quality, make the team better sometimes.

For example, do you think Inter would have won the CL with the same 4-3-3 tactics with Pepe instead of Eto'o? They might have, no?
But do you think they would have won it if they played 4-4-2 with Del Piero instead of Eto'o? I bet my right arm that they weren't.

Is Pepe better than Del Piero? ;)
as much as i agree on the serie A front, i believe and i think you d agree that sneijder was the spark that pushed them in the CL. Same could be said with the whole pedro/torres thing for spain.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
as much as i agree on the serie A front, i believe and i think you d agree that sneijder was the spark that pushed them in the CL. Same could be said with the whole pedro/torres thing for spain.
Yup.

Still, Sneijder didn't push them in a 4-3-1-2. Playing Eto'o and Pandev on the flanks and playing them in defense and offense was what won them some important matches. Like the one in London vs Chelsea.
Sneijder was definitely the main force, though.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yup.

Still, Sneijder didn't push them in a 4-3-1-2. Playing Eto'o and Pandev on the flanks and playing them in defense and offense was what won them some important matches. Like the one in London vs Chelsea.
Sneijder was definitely the main force, though.
if they were to lose maicon, not get kolarov, and with an aging zanetti, can inter still win the serie A?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
if they were to lose maicon, not get kolarov, and with an aging zanetti, can inter still win the serie A?
Doesn't this depend on the other teams too? :D

I don't know. They will be much weaker. Maicon is huge. Even with Kolarov, without Maicon, they will be a weaker team. Then you have the great season behind them and 4 scudetti in a row. Many lost motivation. Also factors like CL and how far will they get.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Doesn't this depend on the other teams too? :D

I don't know. They will be much weaker. Maicon is huge. Even with Kolarov, without Maicon, they will be a weaker team. Then you have the great season behind them and 4 scudetti in a row. Many lost motivation. Also factors like CL and how far will they get.
kolarov will look like a monster in inter and its system imo and yes it obviously depends on the other teams, but will assume one of the three will have a good season. As for lost motivation i think benitez is as hungry as they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)