[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So Inter will have another competition next season, in the club world championships. If Juve get dumped out early from the EL, we can maybe take advantages over it.

That is, if Inter and Juve meet in serie a somewhere in the middle of december when the club world championship is going to happen.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Maicon is probably off to Real Madrid too. :lol: Poor Inter, as soon as they win the CL both Mourinho and Maicon are leaving for Real Madrid.

Mar 10, 2009
Mourinho will hate it a real and won't succeed. Real Merda have too many ultra egos and a demented president.

I won't be surprised to see him resign by the end of next season

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think Mourinho will stay.
It makes this summer much tougher for Juve.
Why? @ both posts
Mourinho will hate it a real and won't succeed. Real Merda have too many ultra egos and a demented president.

I won't be surprised to see him resign by the end of next season
That is a possibility. I wouldn't be surprised if he clashed with Ronaldo and found it tough to manage Madrid let alone end their European drought. Coaching Madrid seems an insane task right now and I'm not sure if such an egotist as Mourinho is the right direction.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If Inter had Mourinho and much the same team as this year, Juve would be expected to improve on this year, but probably not be expected to seriously challenge Inter for the title.

If there is any hint of Inter being weaker, as they may well be for a while if Mourinho leaves, the gap between Inter and Juve won't appear so big and people will start to see the chance of Juve having a serious run at the title.

Inter potentially being weakened increases to pressure on Juve to have a good enough team to take advantage if Inter drop their standards at all, instead of next season just being season as part of a building process for Juve.

Or at least that's how it appears to me just now. I may change my mind if I think about it some more.

Mar 10, 2009
Why? @ both posts

That is a possibility. I wouldn't be surprised if he clashed with Ronaldo and found it tough to manage Madrid let alone end their European drought. Coaching Madrid seems an insane task right now and I'm not sure if such an egotist as Mourinho is the right direction.

Cauldron will continue to buy big egos, something which would irritate Jose, I don't expect him to enjoy it there at all. As for inter, well there pretty much screwed, I don't see any decent available managers ATM

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
With Mourinho going, and possibly Mycunt and Milito, we should really be looking to take the opportunity to put up a fight, but I'm not confident that even if they get someone like Mihajlovic, that because of their much superior squad and some of Mourinho's teachings staying that Del Neri could have us competing.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
After they sell Milito and Maicon, plus their massive profits of this season, I wouldn’t be surprised if they sign Messi and Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)