[ITA] Serie A 2010/2011 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Yeah he thinks im a Napoli fan :lol: while i just enjoy watching the games and dont care who wins, most of the time when Palermo, Napoli or someone else win theres 10 "oh no they won again, how can it be possible??!!" posts :lol:

Jun 13, 2007
Yeah he thinks im a Napoli fan :lol: while i just enjoy watching the games and dont care who wins, most of the time when Palermo, Napoli or someone else win theres 10 "oh no they won again, how can it be possible??!!" posts :lol:
That's because these teams don't possess half the quality Juve, Milan, Roma, or Inter possess. So when they keep winning every single week; it's only normal that some of us will raise an eyebrow. I don't know why you find it this hilarious.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
From your posts one don't get the impression that you're disappointed when they win.

Napoli are playing some good football at the moment, but I'd be quite surprised if they manage to keep this form all season, especially when playing weaker opponents.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
Napoli are playing some good football at the moment, but I'd be quite surprised if they manage to keep this form all season, especially when playing weaker opponents.
They have no real squad depth so of course you can expect them to slow down in the second phase of the season when Hamsik, Cavani, Lavezzi and co get tired.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Genoa had the worst summer mercato ever.
Fuck them and fuck Napoli even more. More importantly, fuck Milan the most. Marco Di Vaio will remind them again that they're his bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)