[ITA] Serie A 2008/2009 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Serie B: Tardini tragedy
Saturday 23 May, 2009
There are fears for the fan who fell from the Stadio Tardini stands in Parma today as he undergoes surgery.

The game was suspended for 20 minutes when a 19-year-old Vicenza supporter fell from the stands an hour into play.

“I was sitting on the bench when I realised this lad, who was leaning over the barrier, fell from a height of around six metres,” explained Vicenza chief medic Giovanni Ragazzi.

“Now we will go to the hospital to see how he is doing. Thankfully he was immediately intubated, thanks to the quick response from the ambulance and the call of the fans.”

Supporters in the Vicenza end quickly urged the players on the pitch to stop so that the focus all around the stadium could be on helping the unfortunate fan.

He was rushed to hospital and will undergo surgery for a head trauma this evening. His condition is said to be serious and he is in a coma.

Channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Oriali: "It should have been our 5th scudetto in a row, not the 4th because the one who wasn't assigned should have been rightfully ours."

:lol: :rolleyes: :pado:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13,166
    :howler: Why don't we just assign them all our Scudettos' from the 90's.
    These cunts know nothing about dignity. They would take anything not theirs. They will also celebrate and pretend they're happy if you give them one more Scud.

I haven't seen such a dirty and fake club as Inter. Never. They're fucking disgrace to Calcio and Football world.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahaahahaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)