[ITA] Serie A 2008/2009 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Expect more of this. Just like last year.
When they started playing shit last year the ref was always there to give a phantom penalty. The same will happen this year.
Just that this year it will be multiplied by 2 because both Inter and Milan will rob the smaller teams with ref help.

I find Maicon's celebration even more disgusting. I hated him a lot anyway. The most annoying player in the world. But tonight he topped even himself. He KNEW he was offside, he knew the goal shouldn't stand and yet he took off the jersey and celebrated as if he just scored the CL winner.
Add to that the way Mourinho went to congratulate him.

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
Apr 1, 2007
FUCK SERIE A... FUCK YOU MORATTI DIE YOU SON OF THE BITCH. just to see the fucking goal, 3 meters offside. what do you think guys it is a solution that juve and all other squads to leave the serie a and to leave the fucking moratti to win titles....i dont know what to say, this is not fair..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ok I will put my pink glasses on and say that maybe the linesman was mistaken and thought that Maxwell was a Siena player and it was a deflection from a defending team not a pass.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,869
    FUCK SERIE A... FUCK YOU MORATTI DIE YOU SON OF THE BITCH. just to see the fucking goal, 3 meters offside. what do you think guys it is a solution that juve and all other squads to leave the serie a and to leave the fucking moratti to win titles....i dont know what to say, this is not fair..
    3 metesr? that corrupted son of bitch ref he thought they were on the same line.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Poor siena they definitely didnt deserve to lose this game. Blatant offside, i can't believe the fuckin ref missed it. Cool finish by Maicon though, i didn't expect that from him.

I felt like strangling Mourinho when he was celebrating like a mad man with Maicon:faq2:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Eℓvin;1843076 said:
    Ok I will put my pink glasses on and say that maybe the linesman was mistaken and thought that Maxwell was a Siena player and it was a deflection from a defending team not a pass.
    Even still Maxwell was offside initially and if the linesman cant tell the difference between the beautiful black and white and the vile black and blue merda then he shouldnt be working as a linesman.

The only logical explination is that he got obducted by a UFO when the pass was made

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    it clearly obvious now that it;s moratti's intenstion to leave a legacy with this inter:"team.....he intends this by beating AC to getting 2 stars on thier shirts b4 he leaves as inter president. So we shud expect these calls until that happens & he has satisfied himself with being the man in charge when inter got thier 2nd star.

u see he's probably fed up of living in daddy's shadow and wants to make his own name. but like always....juve will fuck 'em over in the end!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)