Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,262
    Rab and Juve Revolution, kindly explain to me where the foul is made in this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyO...me.org/forum/showthread.php?t=200057&page=107
    What is this?

Kaka's last step ON the line-----There was no contact

Kaka first step INSIDE -----There was a contact, Second 17, 18 you can see it.

I hate defending these cases and don't make me defend what has happened. I said I could be wrong If there was a different angle that shows the difference between his step into the penalty area and the step from the line.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    Ален;1807164 said:
    Now even Ancelotti says that the foul was outside the box and it wasn't a penalty.
    Al Jazeera should fire Altobelli.
    I haven't watched one single match on Al Jazeera since we were in serie b ( thanks to Sky Sport :tup: ) .. the real reason for me not to watch serie a on that channel is because the people in the serie a studio .

Cesare Maldini : Milanista

Altobelli : Interista

Hisham : Milanista

So , you tell me what will you except from these guys ? :moan:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,264
    I haven't watched one single match on Al Jazeera since we were in serie b ( thanks to Sky Sport :tup: ) .. the real reason for me to not watching serie a on that channel is because the people in the serie a studio .

Cesare Maldini : Milanista

Altobelli : Interista

Hisham : Milanista

So , you tell me what will you except from these guys ? :moan:
    What you want all three to be Juventini for you to watch??? :howler:

Most commentators are Juventini just for your information. Altobelli has defended the Milan penalty today. Cesare Maldini has always given respect to Juventus and specially to their players.

You make no sense.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    What is this?

Kaka's last step ON the line-----There was no contact

Kaka first step INSIDE -----There was a contact, Second 17, 18 you can see it.

I hate defending these cases and don't make me defend what has happened. I said I could be wrong If there was a different angle that shows the difference between his step into the penalty area and the step from the line.
    Ancelotti disagrees with you. He also said the foul was outside the box (and i disagree with him because it wasn't a foul at all)

Where do you see the contact inside the box?
    Look at 0:11 and 0:12, that's where the contact is. Leg to leg.
    Kaka starts falling immediately and when Chievo's defender puts his hand on Kaka (and it's not a push) , the Brazilian was already falling and he was still outside the box. Take a closer look where his legs are.
    Kaka was inside the box only with his head , but it's only because he was falling already.

The commentator on Sky sport (the youtube link) also says that there is no doubt that the contact was outside the box.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    What you want all three to be Juventini for you to watch??? :howler:

Most commentators are Juventini just for your information. Altobelli has defended the Milan penalty today. Cesare Maldini has always given respect to Juventus and specially to their players.

You make no sense.
    No , I don't want to see 3 Juvintini out there .
    I just want to see neutral people .
    but with these 3 in the studio , it's always Milan-Inter studio .

And about their respect to Juve , I remember how they were saying all the time that we are cheating during 05/06 season , and they always underestimate us as if we are Siena or something :angel:

Maldini is just Hisham's dog , whatever Hisham says , Maldini agrees with him .

And I don't care about their commentators and their horrible information and football knowledge .

One said that Ranieri is a great coach who won serie a two times and champions league once .. WTF !!

an other called our team Juva and didn't even know how to pronounce Camoranesi .

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Ален;1807224 said:
    What a snorefest.
    You got to be kidding, right? That was one hell of a first half.

Some remarks, Zarate is one hell of a player and Pandev-Rocchi are like two players who have been playing with each other since they were 7 years old.

Totti is nothing close to what Totti is.

And last but not least, I really can't decide who chokes more, Baptista or Quaresma.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The thing about Baptista is that he has been nagging ever since he came to Roma that he wants to play as a Trequartista and today he got the opportunity. A crippled Palladingo can do a better job.
    Yep. Baptista is truly a nagger. No idea why Roma wasted time and money on this transient.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)