[ITA] Serie A 2008/2009 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes, that's why you are the wrong person.
No my point was that I'm not Ranieri hater.

Maybe I used to be when we played awful.I don't hate him but nor I like him.

I like how we're playing at the moment and how no one can stop us and this did change a bit my opinion about Ranieri but not much.It's not like I want to see Juventus loosing so I could say "HA!Ranieri fucking sucks"...no.I'd be happy if we win scudetto or get some great results in CL.

I said I wouldn't like to see Spalletti here because he doesn't know to organize defense so I don't really think he's much better than Ranieri.I think his role would be perfect for assistent manager.

I think Prandelli/Ancelotti are on a higher level than Ranieri.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No my point was that I'm not Ranieri hater.

Maybe I used to be when we played awful.I don't hate him but nor I like him.

I like how we're playing at the moment and how no one can stop us and this did change a bit my opinion about Ranieri but not much.It's not like I want to see Juventus loosing so I could say "HA!Ranieri fucking sucks"...no.I'd be happy if we win scudetto or get some great results in CL.

I said I wouldn't like to see Spalletti here because he doesn't know to organize defense so I don't really think he's much better than Ranieri.I think his role would be perfect for assistent manager.

I think Prandelli/Ancelotti are on a higher level than Ranieri.
How is Prandelli at a higher level than Ranieri?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How is Prandelli at a higher level than Ranieri?
I liked what he did in Parma few years ago and I like how's he controlling Viola.I like how they play and they are doing pretty good job with youngesters so far.Even with 15 point deduction he got them into UEFA CUP and and came to semi-semi finals next year so I think that's pretty great.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well its bullshit and its pissing me off!! Im not sure but wasnt there an UEFA rule where one team is not allowed to have less that 5 or 6 players, from the country where the team plays, in their starting line up??
So because it is pissing you off someone should do something about it? Why don't you do something about it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)