[ITA] Serie A 2008/2009 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Isn't he? It's not that I rate Prandelli higher than Ranieri but his team is playing good. Not to mention that Ranieri's squad is stronger than Prandelli's. Both Ranieri and Prandelli haven't won something important yet but Ranieri has coached better squads than Prandelli throughout his career. They both are not charismatic enough to coach big sides IMO.
Add Spaletti to your analysis please. And thus we conclude that there is simply no better available replacement for Ranieri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Add Spaletti to your analysis please. And thus we conclude that there is simply no better available replacement for Ranieri.
Spalletti did something some other coaches couldn't.

They changed like 5 coaches in 1 year and they all failed big time except Spalletti.He didn't do anything special but he got 'em into the CL.They were fighting for scutetto with Inter as well...he did something that Rudi Völler or some other coach couldn't do.

Now,he's doing pretty bad though and he's going to leave probably.

He can organize attacks pretty well but he's terrible at defensive tactics.

I wouldn't like to see him here.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

They changed like 5 coaches in 1 year and they all failed big time except Spalletti.He didn't do anything special but he got 'em into the CL.They were fighting for scutetto with Inter as well...he did something that Rudi Völler or some other coach couldn't do.

Does this make him better than Ranieri? I know I am asking the wrong person here but what the hell ...

He's just an average coach like any other coach in Serie A bar Mourinho and Ancelotti.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

I wouldn't like to see him here.
Not to forget that if it wasn't for the refereeing scandal last season, his team could have won the Scudetto.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Does this make him better than Ranieri? I know I am asking the wrong person here but what the hell ...

He's just an average coach like any other coach in Serie A bar Mourinho and Ancelotti.
The level of the average coach in Italy is pretty high. Mourinho's tactics have looked pretty bland in Serie A, as it's nothing new in Italy. The coaching school of Italy is well known to be of a very high level. Mourinho himself admitted as much when he was quoted as saying earlier this season how much Serie A was a challenge as he continuesly had to adapt, because his tactics were continuesly being annulled by the opposing coach.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not to forget that if it wasn't for the refereeing scandal last season, his team could have won the Scudetto.
Kinda.

I've edited the last post I made.

So I'm wrong person because I'm Ranieri hater? :tdown:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The level of the average coach in Italy is pretty high. Mourinho's tactics have looked pretty bland in Serie A, as it's nothing new in Italy. The coaching school of Italy is well known to be of a very high level. Mourinho himself admitted as much when he was quoted as saying earlier this season how much Serie A was a challenge as he continuesly had to adapt, because his tactics were continuesly being annulled by the opposing coach.
But still he is a step above all the other average coaches. In that case we can conclude that Ancelotti is currently the best coach in the league.

Kinda.

I've edited the last post I made.

So I'm wrong person because I'm Ranieri hater? :tdown:
Yes, that's why you are the wrong person.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ален;1807019 said:
Wow, i could never guess that the guy with the Camo avatar was the one who opened the anti-Milan thread.

He needs to get a life.
And I guessed that the guy with the Camo avatar was exaggerating about the refs helping Milan. Now I'm the one who needs to get a life :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
But still he is a step above all the other average coaches. In that case we can conclude that Ancelotti is currently the best coach in the league.
With many great players + refs' helps + one maggot running Milan, this "best coach"'s team could top the table after four fucking years just a couple of weeks ago :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)