[ITA] Serie A 2008/2009 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Well, looking on the bright side.. Zizou still holds the record, bitches. Greatest piece of business in football history belongs to Juventus FC.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm only interested about the effects of this saga, i don't really care now if they sold him or not.
I wonder how will Milan, and especially Kaka, react. Will this make them more stronger, motivated, united, or will Kaka feel betrayed and will this leave serious consequences on his play.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I'm actually glad they're not selling him. He's one of the best in the world, but with that kind of money they could've easily bought 2 WC defenders, a midfielder, and even a striker.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm only interested about the effects of this saga, i don't really care now if they sold him or not.
I wonder how will Milan, and especially Kaka, react. Will this make them more stronger, motivated, united, or will Kaka feel betrayed and will this leave serious consequences on his play.
No motivation can fix their problems in defense and compensate for Gattuso's absence, dude. This whole thing will be forgotten in fortnight.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he will be more motivated and stronger than ever.He will play for fans even more now.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I think Milan were willing to sell, if the offer was right and Kaka wanted to go.

I think the offer was big enough, but Kaka refused.

Berlusconi is now wanting to appear the hero and claim he rejected Man Shitty's offer.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong...
i think that's exactly what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)