[ITA] Serie A 2008/2009 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's kinda old now and pretty fat.Over the past 2 years he didn't do much.His wages would be huge as well.
The question is if you can tell him, "You can either watch Fabregas get all the glory from the bench as your ass gets fatter, or play for us who will give them a run for your (low) money and we don't have much attacking midfielder competition to you."

Then you take one of the giant 29th Scudetto banners from the Curva Sud and wrap it around his ass like a diaper.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The question is if you can tell him, "You can either watch Fabregas get all the glory from the bench as your ass gets fatter, or play for us who will give them a run for your (low) money and we don't have much attacking midfielder competition to you."

Then you take one of the giant 29th Scudetto banners from the Curva Sud and wrap it around his ass like a diaper.
:lol2: :lol:

You won.If that's the case I say yes lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha, yeah WHOLE deal everyone, EVERY source said he was done and dusted, BUUUUUUUUUT, DA DA DA DUUUUUUUUM....this whole thing was probably orchestrated by Berlusconi to come out the hero, because he JUST confirmed Kaka WILL stay live on TV. What a macchevellian bastard :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah seriously, the SOLE reason this didnt happen now is because Kaka finally said he doesnt need a payraise, Berlusconi would have sold him.

Sep 1, 2002
Blowing my own trumpet (hey you try it, it isn't easy) I said it all along.
But nobody would believe me, yes you thought me mad, MAD! Hahahahaha!

Told you so.

Does this make me a propzz?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, i do think that they were really into selling him, or at least they were seriously thinking if they should sell him or not. Something happened at the last moment. Is it Kaka willingness to accept his current wages or is it smthg else, i have no idea.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No, i do think that they were really into selling him, or at least they were seriously thinking if they should sell him or not. Something happened at the last moment. Is it Kaka willingness to accept his current wages or is it smthg else, i have no idea.
I think Milan were willing to sell, if the offer was right and Kaka wanted to go.

I think the offer was big enough, but Kaka refused.

Berlusconi is now wanting to appear the hero and claim he rejected Man Shitty's offer.

Or maybe I'm completely wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)