[ITA] Serie A 2007/2008 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
For those of you who are speculating Mourinho going to Milan, did you see that Berlusconi watched the game with Sacchi and Capello sitting next to him?

I had the thought of Mourinho going to Milan but I don't see him getting in agreement with Berlusconi and this is what Berlusconi knows and that's why i think he'll avoid him.
Can you even imagine Berlusconi and Mourinho together? All it would take is Berlu to go one one of his anti-Christmas-tree-formation rants and demanding that Mourinho play with two strikers, and Mourinho would publicly humiliate the guy.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
milan are pathatic this year , letting nearly 40 year old like maldini and cafu play , this is the result you get , heheeeee.

the good thing is palermo holding inter to a draw so the gap is only 4 points with juve but juve now is back to 4th place.

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
-I hope Napoli go bankrupt and relegated to Serie C, those bastard cheaters. From now on I'll support any team (except Inter) when they play against Napoli

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Napoli had nothing to do with the ref being stupid , if any team to blame it is inter not napoli , cause moratti own all the refs now.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
-I hope Napoli go bankrupt and relegated to Serie C, those bastard cheaters. From now on I'll support any team (except Inter) when they play against Napoli
Hehe, I could never support any southern Italian team. They are all hot heads.

Napoli president apologised to Juve and he said there should be a video replay, meaning that he probably isn´t very happy with this kind of victory. On the other hand, shame on the referee, Lavezzi, Zalayeta and Reja. They won´t be getting any fair-play award. I can´t stand Napoli and their stadium and their fans.

BTW Wasn´t Napoli already involved in some scandal few years ago?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Cassano explains Catania anger

Volatile Sampdoria striker Antonio Cassano denies any rift with boss Walter Mazzarri and has the support of sporting director Beppe Marotta.

The ex-Roma man stormed off the pitch and raged at teammate Vincenzo Montella after limping off with a 39th minute thigh injury.

However, the 25-year-old has insisted that there was no spat with any of his colleagues and that his anger was caused by frustration at a further spell on the sidelines.

“I was disappointed and miserable and my whole world was crumbling around me,” Cassano explained.

“There is no mystery. I don’t understand all this speculation about my decision to go straight to the dressing room.”

Blucerchiati sporting director Marotta has spoken in defence of the fiery hitman and believes that the media treatment of the Bari native is unjust.

“He’s a sensitive lad and the media keep attacking him,” he told Rai Radio Anch’io Sport.

“Sometimes in football a talent isn’t enough without some tuition. At 25, his actions keep getting picked to pieces and it isn’t right.”

channel 4

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Serie A Team Of The Week: Round 9

Team of the week:

Marco Ballotta (Lazio): Four great saves by the 'grandad’ of all goalkeepers were not enough for the Biancocelesti to avoid defeat. Eternal player.

Maurizio Domizzi (Napoli): Perfect in defence, anticipating the Juve forwards in every circumstance. Then to top it all off, scoring two goals (albeit from the penalty spot) to the best goalkeeper in the world is something to be proud of.

Cicinho (Roma): Finally he proved his worth after a difficult start to the season. Great game running up and down the right flank and proving decisive in his cross for Vucinic’s goal.

Juan (Roma): Wonderful performance of the Brazilian who neutralized Kaka with ease thanks to some well executed tackles.

Walter Samuel (Inter): Back to his best like his Roma days, with every opponent finding it impossible to get past him. No wonder they call him 'the wall’.

Walter Gargano (Napoli): Quantity and quality for the team, including the Partenopei’s equalizer which paved the way for Napoli’s win over Juventus.

Domenico Morfeo (Parma): Changed the game in favour of the Crociati with his entrance after the break. Great assists and more importantly scored the winning goal to award Parma with three precious points.

Julio Leon (Genoa): A man of the match performance by the Grifoni’s midfielder, who masterminded all the Rossoblu attacks, showing of all of his qualities.

Mirko Vucinic (Roma): Missed a good opportunity in the first half, but then redeemed himself in the second half. His second decisive goal in the space of 4 days; Totti can recover without any hurry.

Francesco Tavano (Livorno): Finally he’s back. Following a very poor start to the season, the former Empoli forward showed his class and technical abilities against Parma, thanks to two goals and a lot of good effort.

Asamoah Gyan (Udinese): Third time lucky for the Bianconeri’s attacker, as after seeing Ballotta save two shots in the first half, Gyan managed to slot in his third try and send Udinese flying.

Honourable Mention

Alberto Fontana (Palermo)
Kaladze (Milan)
Andrea Barzagli (Palermo)
Cristiano Doni (Atalanta)
David Pizarro (Roma)
Mascara (Catania)
Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli)

goal.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I doubt if Capello would want want him anymore,or if Cassano himself respects Capello the same way he did previously.He'd probably stay at Sampdoria or move to some other midtable Serie A team.Or maybe move to the better half of Turin...Id hold on to that dream till he retires!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)