[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (24 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did you people know Roberto Mancini used to be Juventino ? I had no idea before i read this on calciomercato ~

Mancini about Juve-
"La Juventus? Io non ho assolutamente niente contro la Juventus. Io sono stato tifoso bianconero fino ai tredici anni e come tifoso andavo anche a vedere le partite con mio padre."

"Juventus? I have absolutely nothing against Juventus. I was a bianconero until i was 13 and as a fan i used to watch ( juve) matches with my father"

Buy on AliExpress.com

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Did you people know Roberto Mancini used to be Juventino ? I had no idea before i read this on calciomercato ~

Mancini about Juve-
"La Juventus? Io non ho assolutamente niente contro la Juventus. Io sono stato tifoso bianconero fino ai tredici anni e come tifoso andavo anche a vedere le partite con mio padre."

"Juventus? I have absolutely nothing against Juventus. I was a bianconero until i was 13 and as a fan i used to watch ( juve) matches with my father"

Yes, he has said this again in the past.

Jul 2, 2006

Mancini about Juve-

so he is betrayer
2xScum

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
No comment:

got this off goal.com and channel4.com

De Santis: Moggi Never Called Me, Facchetti Yes

The former referee involved in the Calciopoli scandal appeared on an Italian television program of 'Antenna 3’, where he gave his point of view and his 'truths' about the scandal which rocked Italian football in the past summer.

New revelations by Massimo De Sanctis risk to create a new storm in Italian football, as the former referee accused of manipulating matches in favour of Juventus declared that Luciano Moggi never called him, but on the other hand Inter’s Giacinto Facchetti was obsessive with his phone calls.
"I declare that I never, and I say never, spoke on the phone with Luciano Moggi and that I never took a foreign SIM card from him. Actually I will say more, I usually spoke on a regular basis with other football directors.

"I used to talk often with Facchetti and Meani. With Giacinto Facchetti I had a very good rapport and I must say that in various circumstances he was very obsessive."His requests at times went further than the law could permit. But I never took them into consideration, because when I went on the pitch I only thought about directing matches fairly.

"Even Moratti knows about these things. I hate talking about a person who unfortunately is not here anymore, but I'm very available to make public my telephone printouts, so that everyone can know that these rapports were real."

These revelations will probably not tarnish Inter's Scudetto celebrations, but will surely make Juve and their fans ask for more clarity in the investigations and a fairer, more balanced, judgement towards everyone.GD

surprise surprise!!! god we've been saying that this was the scenerio ever since the bloody thing started in the summer!

Corriere dello Sport
Moratti has decided: Toni – Muntari chooses Roma
Mancini: Juve, let’s shake hands – The Italian champions’ Coach starts a new era of détenteTomorrow Milan-Manchester United is worth the Champions League Fin

Corriere dello Sport
Moratti: 'Juve worthy of the Scudetto’
The Inter patron crowns their historic rivals
'Bianconeri ready to challenge for the title and Buffon can stay. I want Toni’

Milan fly into third place
Seedorf’s goal conquers Torino and on Wednesday they face Manchester
Fiorentina keep up the pace

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Toni,Gilardino,Mancini and probably a lot more former and current players who never played for Juventus were infact Juventus fans as kids.I think that natural when you look at how big Juventus is in Italy.I remember reading somewhere that 77% of Italy supports a football team,out of which 33% are Juventus fans.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Super Cup goes overseas Saturday 5 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Italian Super Cup will be played overseas, while radical changes to the Coppa Italia and Champions League have been proposed.

This trophy is the Italian equivalent of the Charity Shield, as it opens the new season with a clash between the Scudetto holders and Coppa Italia winners.

Last season it took place at San Siro with Inter emerging 4-3 winners over Roma in extra time, but over the past few years it has been increasingly farmed out to other countries such as Libya.

“We have received offers from China, North America and the Middle East to host the Super Cup,” revealed Lega Calcio President Antonio Matarrese.

“There is an abundance of choices. This year for the first time we will hand a Serie B trophy to the winners of the Championship. It will be assigned on June 10.”

The meeting on Friday also worked through proposals on how to radically change the Coppa Italia, including repercussions for Europe.

“In our view it would be right to give three automatic Champions League places to the top teams in the table, then allow a preliminary round spot for the Coppa Italia winners. It should begin from 2009, assuming UEFA accept our proposal.”

In the current format, the first two sides enter the competition directly, while third and fourth go through the preliminary round.

“We are also planning a new Coppa Italia system without Serie C or D teams. There are seven different formats being scrutinised at the moment, depending on the type of television deal we will find.”

It has been confirmed that the Serie A season will kick off on August 26, 2007 and there are also changes in mind here.

“This term’s experiment of a three-week Christmas break will not be repeated, so we are returning to the traditional two weeks. It should not be a problem, as we are spreading the midweek rounds out differently thanks to the new Coppa Italia format,” explained Matarrese.

“The first two midweek rounds will be between September and October, with another between February and March.”

----------------
So, they never gave a Serie B trophy? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)