[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (107 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Mancini: Europe can wait
Saturday 28 April, 2007

Roberto Mancini insists the Scudetto was the top priority this season, so the Champions League failure was not a big disappointment.

“I am happy with what he have done this season. If we had to choose between Serie A and Europe, then in my view it was more important to take the title,” said the Coach.
just because you know you wont win another scudetto dog

Mar 24, 2006
just because you know you wont win another scudetto dog
:lol:

This below is some comments from Channel4.com about that pathetic team , credit to bayimontok :D

“This was our second Scudetto won without thieving and if everything had been on a level playing field we would have had a few more in these years.”

Inter President Massimo Moratti has waited 18 years to celebrate, but even longer to gloat

“The decision to suspend Adriano was true buffoonery. This is pure nonsense. What do they want to prove by taking this measure?”

That diving is thieving and should be discouraged, Moratti?

“It is very difficult for the Disciplinary Commission to judge these incidents and I don’t think the evidence can be so conclusive as to give a two-match ban.”

Roberto Mancini calls in OJ Simpson’s lawyer to represent Adriano in the diving case

“When the media discusses Inter, there is so much prejudice that they always find a way to do us down.”

But Mancio, you’ve made it so easy for them…

“We certainly plan on doing well in Europe next season, but I don’t want to say that too loud, otherwise I might have to pretend I never said so if things go like this year.”

…as shown by Moratti

“I won with Ajax, with Juventus and now Inter. As I said when I got here – where I go, I win.”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is snapped up as the new United States war czar in Iraq

“I feel that I am a very lucky person, having been decisive in the World Cup Final and the match that gave Inter the title.”

Marco Materazzi was thankful that at least Siena didn’t try to ‘do a Zidane’ on him

“It has been a perfect season for Inter, even though I didn’t play much.”

Alvaro Recoba may want to remove ‘even though’ from that sentence and replace it with ‘because’

pure class counter comment from Channel4 :smoke:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
So here are the standings with 4 games left:
1. Inter 84
2. Roma 69
3. Milan 59
4. Lazio 58
5. Palermo 52
6. Fiorentina 50
7. Empoli 50
8. Sampdoria 45
9. Atalanta 43
10. Udinese 43
11. Livorno 36
12. Catania 36
13. Parma 35
14. Reggina 34
15. Siena 34
16. Cagliari 34
17. Torino 33
18. Chievo 32
19. Messina 25
20. Ascoli 20

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Peruzzi hangs up his gloves

Lazio goalkeeper Angelo Peruzzi has confirmed this will be his final season before retirement.

“I made this decision in January,” he told Sky Italia television after the 0-0 draw with Roma this afternoon.

“Not only was this my last Rome derby, but it could well be my last game in Serie A. I am going to retire.”

The shot-stopper was born in Viterbo on February 16, 1970 and made his top flight debut for Roma back in December 1987 at San Siro.

He has notched up 477 Serie A appearances with Verona, Roma, Juventus, Inter and Lazio, having joined the Biancocelesti in 2000.

Peruzzi also picked up a World Cup winner’s medal as Italy’s third choice goalkeeper in Germany 2006.

With this result Lazio dropped down to fourth place, as Milan have leapfrogged past them in the standings.

“In the first half we had the better of the play, but were lacking something in that final ball. The second period wasn’t a great game for either team.”
Source: Channel 4
_______________________________________​

One of the most decent players I've ever seen. Good Luck...Peruzzi. :touched:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Brilliant goalkeeper! I always loved him whoever he played for. Thank you Peruzzi for your fantastic performances in Juventus and Lazio. Maybe the best Italian goalkeeper for the past decade, together with Pagliuca. :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)