[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (42 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This cockface Zlatan and Patrick Vieira are the only reason Inter is so good this year.
Vieira and Zlatan didn't play and Palermo was winning 0:2. We've seen again how good Inter of last seasons, without Zlatan, Vieira and Crespo, is.
The moment Zlatan came in Inter scored twice.
Vieira didn't play against Valencia and Inter was fucked in midfield.

Our worst players are their best players and they are winning trophies for Inter.

Jul 2, 2006
This cockface Zlatan and Patrick Vieira are the only reason Inter is so good this year.
Vieira and Zlatan didn't play and Palermo was winning 0:2. We've seen again how good Inter of last seasons, without Zlatan, Vieira and Crespo, is.
The moment Zlatan came in Inter scored twice.
Vieira didn't play against Valencia and Inter was fucked in midfield.

Our worst players are their best players and they are winning trophies for Inter.

they didnt won anything yet

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Badass Devil said:
look we all know what barzagli is capable of, he has no class around him, which is sumthing juve can offer and thats y i think barzagli needs to come to juve.
I still don't see him beneficial at all to us or can add anything to the back line. The centre backs are two types; one who is tough, strong and aggressive like Materazzi and Chiellini and the other one should be a leader and more sane than the first type, a Nesta-like player. In my opinion, Barzagli is an average one and he is far from being one of the previously mentioned types.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
So if Inter draw 6 more matches and loose one more, and Roma win 7...Roma will fly away with the scudetto....wishful thinking??

Yes :wallbang:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Mancini slaps Inter wrists
Wednesday 21 February, 2007
Roberto Mancini has berated his Inter side for letting their concentration slip, although they can win the title on Wednesday.

“We approached this game without the right level of attention and focus,” slammed the Coach of their 2-2 draw with Palermo.

The Sicilians dominated the first half and were 2-0 up at the break, but it could have been more as Andrea Caracciolo had a goal controversially disallowed and Mattia Cassani hit the bar.

“We left Palermo too much space. Our squad was too stretched out and everyone was playing as individuals rather than as a unit,” continued Mancio.

“Perhaps unconsciously the many points we had separating us from the other sides affected our performance. One must always keep concentration levels at a maximum.”

Although their lead has now been reduced to 16 points, Inter can still mathematically win the title on Wednesday, but only with a victory over Roma.

would this be a new record of some kind, winning it so early?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dacourt... :lol: That guy's shots on goal today looked worse than Shaq free throws until they pulled him. That windmill whiff by Adriano was pretty priceless too. Inter should have clobbered Palermo even more in the second half -- even if they were completely flat-footed in the first.

Palermo ultimately surrendered far too many set pieces and too much ball control to hang on to all three points.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
“What would I have done differently? I would’ve stayed at home.”
Luciano Spalletti releases his new single ‘Je ne regrette absolutely everything’ :rofl2:

“Daniele De Rossi’s goal was so good that it should have counted for eight, so really Roma won 8-7. If Manchester United want to celebrate, then that’s up to them, but we know the moral victors.”
Roberto Benigni insists it’s quality not quantity that counts in football. :lol2:

“It almost hurt more because the fans never stopped cheering us on.”
Daniele De Rossi might change his mind under a hail of rotten tomatoes.

“I want everyone to remember what Roma did up to 20.45 last night…”
Unfortunately for Roma chief Rosella Sensi, most will remember what happened after 20.45 on Tuesday night…

“I must admit that I am very excited, even more so than ahead of the World Cup Final last summer.”
If only Francesco Totti knew what was to follow…

“This is Francesco Guidolin’s last day on the Palermo bench.”
President Maurizio Zamparini speaks with absolute certainty – two days before welcoming his Coach back to the club.

“I will make a decision on whether to sack Francesco Guidolin on Monday. Right now I will eat my Easter egg.”
Never let it be said Zamparini makes his choices on an empty stomach. In fact, most of his bizarre decisions are made with the help of a fortune cookie.

“I don’t know why journalists ask me about my system, as you know that if I see the situation isn’t going well, then I’ll change it.”
Claudio ‘Tinker Man’ Ranieri is keeping his cards so close to his chest that even he can’t see them.

“I have a contract in place until 2008, but if this side is being constructed for 2010, then I might not be here.”
Fabio Liverani aims to have his feet cryogenically frozen for Fiorentina.

“If I could clone Pavel Nedved, then I would do so immediately.”
Dider Deschamps sets out his plan for Cylons FC.

“I didn’t even feel the captain’s armband, because this is the only way I know how to play.”
Gennaro Gattuso leads the way – whether anyone is following him or not.

“Juventus certainly don’t belong in Serie B.”
Tell it to the judge, Napoli boss Edy Reja! :D

“I had to make some tactical changes and the final result proved that I was right.”
Reggina boss Walter Mazzarri underlines that he knows best.

"It does not surprise me that he's out of a job because almost every club he's gone to he's not done it as a manager. He's messed up most of the time."
Dwight Yorke endears himself to Torino fans with his thoughts on former Granata Coach Graeme Souness.

"Cristiano Ronaldo is a puffball who's never done it on a big occasion. I don't think they'll do it tonight because they're playing against good, experienced professionals. Maybe I'll have an egg on my face in a few hours' time but I doubt it."
RTE pundit Eamon Dunphy before Man Utd thrashed Roma 7-1. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)