[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (9 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Finally, the most pathetic season in the last 20 years is coming to an end. For next season I think Inter will not be so dominating, Milan will be much better, Roma and Fiorentina will also be high placed while I don´t think Lazio and Palermo can repeat this year´s success. Juventus will have very tough competition next season, it will be hard even to secure Champions League spot. I think we can forget Scudetto.

However, I´m looking forward to it cause next season will be very competitive and different from last seasons and especially this season.....

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Finally, the most pathetic season in the last 20 years is coming to an end. For next season I think Inter will not be so dominating, Milan will be much better, Roma and Fiorentina will also be high placed while I don´t think Lazio and Palermo can repeat this year´s success. Juventus will have very tough competition next season, it will be hard even to secure Champions League spot. I think we can forget Scudetto.

However, I´m looking forward to it cause next season will be very competitive and different from last seasons and especially this season.....
its not over yet this season, mybe Roma could do give them their first defeat. Although i dont think it will happen, mybe a draw.

Next season is a discussion for another day to me

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Overweight or not,match fit or not,hated on these forums or not - Ronaldo is still one hell of a player.I think he'll be back to his best next season when he plays in all competitions.He's been extremley impressive so far with Milan IMO.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
Overweight or not,match fit or not,hated on these forums or not - Ronaldo is still one hell of a player.I think he'll be back to his best next season when he plays in all competitions.He's been extremley impressive so far with Milan IMO.
:tup:
Im sure when Ronaldo has a full season to run at things he will be back scoring over 20 goals a season :D

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Never, I just said that he played a good game against Ukraine in the WC and nothing else. :smoke:
his did his country proud by stepping in as 3rd choice centre back filling in for mr liability, i just think he needs quality around him to step up his game, and i feel juve can offer him that unlike palermo who change their squad more often that manager changes at inter and palermo put together

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004

I think Inter will be deadly next year. Now they have something they haven't had for a very very long time, harmony in the team. On paper they have one of the best teams in the world, plus they will probably buy a big name or two in the summer.

I hope Milan holds onto their players, especially Kaká. They suffered enough from the loss of Sheva, this would break them. I hope they don't reinforce to much though, if they actually buy Ronaldinho there would be no stopping them.

Palermo and Roma will be indifferent, I believe. I'm not so sure about Lazio nor Fiorentina, can go either way.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think Inter will be deadly next year. Now they have something they haven't had for a very very long time, harmony in the team. On paper they have one of the best teams in the world, plus they will probably buy a big name or two in the summer.

I hope Milan holds onto their players, especially Kaká. They suffered enough from the loss of Sheva, this would break them. I hope they don't reinforce to much though, if they actually buy Ronaldinho there would be no stopping them.

Palermo and Roma will be indifferent, I believe. I'm not so sure about Lazio nor Fiorentina, can go either way.
inter will be as deadly as a dead snake next season that has already been trampled on by the mighty zebra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)