[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (108 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I hope lazio makes the CL, this will make the comeback stronger to serie A, even with this team, look what they are doing

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I predict the same as well.

@Jack, why haven't you replied to my PM?
Because we agreed on something in the previous PM, even if that was beyond the line, I would also treat it in the same way.

What I find funny about Serie A, is at the beginning of the season people were thinking Palermo will beat Inter for the title and me and snoop were saying that they won't even reach a CL spot. When will people realize that four matches in Serie A mean nothing?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What I find funny about Serie A, is at the beginning of the season people were thinking Palermo will beat Inter for the title and me and snoop were saying that they won't even reach a CL spot. When will people realize that four matches in Serie A mean nothing?
TBH, I did predict them to reach CL spot. Not because of the way they started the league, but because there are not too many teams this year in Serie A that can reach this spots except for Milan probably.

About Lazio, I have to say that I've been watching their games, they didn't impress me alot, though like we all know 3points is all what matters.

I would love to see Lazio in CL, but there's a long way for this, and I wouldn't rule Palermo out, so far they're ahead of Lazio.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Because we agreed on something in the previous PM, even if that was beyond the line, I would also treat it in the same way.
Wright, I agreed and I didn't cross the line and if you check his usual comments on my post, you'll find that he usually picks on me for no specific reason. What have I to do then?

Sorry for being off topic.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
after the success of the last juventus musical album, inter have decided to follow suit
the following songs will include

1. We are greatest spies in Italy
2. We like Ronaldo one of the our legends...
3. We never won but have Rossi and Moratti
4. Long live Telecom
5. Crespo kiss our shirt like you kissed Milan shirt when you scored and make money gesture toward our curva
6. Same for Zlatan Merda
7. We are Coppa Italia masters
8. We are summer champions
9. No one can spend like us
10. We let Cannavaro for free

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
But what they achieved until now is awesome. Their play in the first half of the season was great to watch also. Lazio on the other hand, plays ugly football.
I like Palermo somehow too bad they could not keep their form to punish Roma for their failure.
They used to play beautiful football, but now they r not playing anything imo.
I didn't think i would see the day that Lazio played ugly football, but i guess they needed that to cause they need results more than good football.

I don't think Palermo will reach the CL next season, I already made a bet with someone from the beginning of the season that they won't make it. I think I am on the right track.
well i dont think they would reach that spot too, and the interesting part is that zampareni is threatening, that he would quit the presidency cause of the referring decisions.

also apparently the sicilian derby wasn't the only game that had controversy, as the parma-Reggina game had the same.With Budan's goal being offside(i think) and then they get a penalty right at the death, right from the imagination of the referee..

Jul 2, 2006
after the success of the last juventus musical album, inter have decided to follow suit

4. Long live Telecom
5. Crespo kiss our shirt like you kissed Milan shirt when you scored and make money gesture toward our curva
6. Same for Zlatan Merda
album of the year

what is albums name

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

4. Long live Telecom
6. Same for Zlatan Merda
:rofl:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

4. Long live Telecom
6. Same for Zlatan Merda
:lol: :lol:

You missed out a couple of tracks: -

11. We are the biggest cheats in Italy.
12. We are completely corrupt.

Yep! that sounds like inter all right!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)