[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (105 Viewers)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Spalletti calls reinforcements Thursday 1 March, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma may be second in the Serie A table, but Coach Luciano Spalletti believes that his team is a step behind Inter, Milan and Juventus.

“I always hear about the possible new transfers of Inter, Milan and Juve, but the same names are never linked to Roma,” confessed the former Udinese boss.

“So I can tell that there is still a big difference between us and them,” added the Coach.

During the January transfer window Roma managed to sign Francesco Tavano from Valencia and Christian Wilhelmsson from Nantes, but Spalletti still isn’t happy.

“We need at least three or four important players to be competitive,” he concluded.

The Giallorossi have recently been linked to Anatoly Tymoshchyuk, but the Ukrainian midfielder has just decided to join Zenit St. Petersburg for a record £13m.

Meanwhile, Roma captain Francesco Totti has confirmed that he would like to stay with the Giallorossi as a director after his retirement.

Channel 4

I agree, Roma need 2... 3 good players to be able to win Lo Scudetto next season.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
Originally posted by Alexander
Juventus will win Lo Scudetto 2008.
Hopefully you will do well but no disrespect but if we can bag some good players in the summer such as Ronaldinho,Pato,Cassano,Akinfeev,Coupet,Mexes now all the scandel is dying down i dont think many teams will have a chance of competing against us only you and Roma cos imo Inter will burn next season when were all eqaul to start with.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Spalletti calls reinforcements Thursday 1 March, 2007...........

Roma may be second in the Serie A table, but Coach Luciano Spalletti believes that his team is a step behind Inter, Milan and Juventus..............

Meanwhile, Roma captain Francesco Totti has confirmed that he would like to stay with the Giallorossi as a director after his retirement.

Channel 4

I agree, Roma need 2... 3 good players to be able to win Lo Scudetto next season.
I see the end of AS Roma is in sight - mentally challenged Totti is not up to being a director. :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)