[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (8 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:D this shows you that Serie A is a joke since an unknown team reach the fourth place
The 2006/7 season's serie A is thé joke. That's why their gate receipts are down & serie B's are up.

Tell Javier Zanetti that, I rate 4-5 clubs in Serie B better than this kind of clubs in Serie A: Catania, Empoli, Ascoli, Parma, Cagliari, Reginna, Livorno, Messina, etc.
Just to mention a few, eh? :p
:agree:

honestly after a while he will get bored, its once in a life time that inter lovers will talk and argue cos next year and for along while they will be busy coming up with excuses for there terrible form.

on the 25th of jan the year 2008 :
on a normal seria A season we will be seeing this:

javier_zanetti's post:

damn!!! the refrees are being fair to milan and juventus ( the usual excuse)
was'nt that a penalty!!!!

oh i wish u guys where still in seria B cos inter is in 6th postion and its juve's fault.
so let him enjoy the moment please and it will fade away. thats the best recipe for people like javiero, and the other three intersta at uni, who just come and say the same lame stuff over and over. all he is doing is getting on every ones nerve, so just bare him and soon he will head to xt forums or inter forums or probably just watch the eygptain domestic league or even better stop watching soccer.
Great post, Bisco!

say i hope inter r still keeping those wooden spoon awards shiny for those times your players won flop of the year
Here's next season's already waiting for them: -

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Napoli and Genoa are so incredibly powerful they they got knocked out by Parma and Empoli's B teams in Coppa Italia...right. :D

btw

my cock >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your pseudo cock

I said so.
ha comparing my manhood to ur 1 inch wonder wud be a bigger humiliation to u than juve thrashing inter 10-0, the only thing bigger than mine is ur ignorance and stupidity

and for ur info, the bigger teams dont take the coppa italia seriously, o wait inter do becuz its all they can win in since the bigger teams have bigger fishes to fry

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ha comparing my manhood to ur 1 inch wonder wud be a bigger humiliation to u than juve thrashing inter 10-0, the only thing bigger than mine is ur ignorance and stupidity

and for ur info, the bigger teams dont take the coppa italia seriously, o wait inter do becuz its all they can win in since the bigger teams have bigger fishes to fry
:rofl2:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Napoli and Genoa - the powerhouses of B - exited Coppa Italia to the second teams of Parma and Empoli respectively.

Mantova > Juve :D
how do u explain those results

Triestina 2-1 Siena

Crotone 2-1 Torino

Genoa 1-0 Fiorentina

am not saying anything, am just saying the coppa isnt the best basis for comparisons. Its just two games or even one game.

also Parma played most of their first team players on both games mate

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
On what basis did you make such a rating ?

funny that you're belittling small clubs but you win the title in those "small" matches

just look at Arsenal (striking example) - they're capable of beating Man Utd home AND away, why are they rotting in 4th with Man U topping the league then ? because the can't beat farkin SHEFFIELD UNITED and its likes.

lol, I RATE. Like who gives two shits what you rate mr pundit. :D :tdown:

Oh yeah, and your team is famous for winning titles in those "small matches. :lol:

You don´t have a clue about Arsenal, Arsenal had their difficulties because of the new stadium for a while, I don´t see any problems anymore.

I hope you kick out Valencia and meet Arsenal, they will teach you a football lesson. ;)

Anyways, who gives a shit what YOU rate, you are very boring and I tend not to waste my finger on you when I have better things to do, for example, washing my socks. :D

Sweet memories:

http://alzaeem.net/news/Inter-Arsenal.jpg

:touched:

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)