[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (106 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The only genuine reason anyone bashes another team on a continual basis is envy. When we were winning everything in Italy we used to be continually bashed by teams below us but we used to and still bash real madrid cos deep down we know they are bigger but now we are in serieB, we in this forum have resorted to opening thread upon thread of inter bashing.
If you do not believe me then ask yourself this how many Inter depreciation threads were there 2 years ago when we were on top of serieA and now compare that to now. Enough of the bitterness already and spend more of your time and energy supporting juventus back to serieA where they rightly belong
You're absolutely right.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
not to mention the SEVEN penalties awarded to Roma so far this season ( as opposed to 2 PKs given to Inter)

Ok...? So Roma got into seven situations where a penalty kick was justified and Inter got into two. Are you suggesting penalty kicks are supposed to be handed out for no reason, because everyone must have had the same amount of penalty kicks in the end?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Ok...? So Roma got into seven situations where a penalty kick was justified and Inter got into two. Are you suggesting penalty kicks are supposed to be handed out for no reason, because everyone must have had the same amount of penalty kicks in the end?
No. He's only moaning because, regardless of whether or not Roma deserved their penalties, they shouldn't have more PKs than inter. If it were the other way round (i.e. inter 7PKs & Roma 2PKs), he wouldn't have any excuse to do his moaning minnie act. Not that that would stop him mumping his gums, though. He is an interesti after all!:p

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Materazzi voted 'Man of Peace'
Tuesday 23 January, 2007

He may have been vilified after the World Cup, but Marco Materazzi received a prize from the World Organisation for Peace.

The Inter and Italy defender, famously head-butted by Zinedine Zidane in the Berlin Final on July 9, was given a two-match ban by FIFA for “provocation.”

However, the hard man is appreciated for another side to his character, as today the WOFP presented Materazzi with the ‘Football and Peace in the World’ prize.

The centre-back was chosen as a “man of peace” and a “symbol” of the World Cup winning squad.

The award consists of a book containing messages of peace from the Presidents of the various football federations of the globe.

Materazzi was also named as an ambassador for the World Organisation for Peace, invested with the title by President Carlos Peralta at Inter’s Appiano Gentile training ground.

They hope to organise a tournament of peace between teams from nations that are currently in war, with Italy chosen as the hosts.

-------

looooooooool :rofl2: :rofl2:

Jun 18, 2005
Nearly half the PKs Roma received were dodgy. I'm not saying that refs helped them on purpose but they should simply shut the fuck up. Their captain received a mickey mouse one match suspension after a direct red card due to retaliation ! Compare what Totti did to Materazzi, Vieira and Zlatan and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Again, not saying that Roma are helped but I don't understand all the whining coming from Trigoria. They're 11 points off the pace becuase we're superior at the moment, not exactly rocket science.

and Angela, quit stalking me please. I know that my charm, charisma and intelligence are too much to resist but get off my back please. :D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
The only genuine reason anyone bashes another team on a continual basis is envy. When we were winning everything in Italy we used to be continually bashed by teams below us but we used to and still bash real madrid cos deep down we know they are bigger but now we are in serieB, we in this forum have resorted to opening thread upon thread of inter bashing.
If you do not believe me then ask yourself this how many Inter depreciation threads were there 2 years ago when we were on top of serieA and now compare that to now. Enough of the bitterness already and spend more of your time and energy supporting juventus back to serieA where they rightly belong
there is some parts that i agree with you about. The feeling of envy is very strong, i remember a while ago we didn't even care about this team they call Inter. But now everyone's talking about them.

However there is another point i would like to raise as a valid reason for continuous bashing, I its due to the feeling of unfairness from this team towards us especially.Everyone needed someone to blame and there was he in his shiny black armor..Massimo Moratti. Dont get me wrong, I really think he had a big hand in all of this, but blaming him for everything will just destroy this great team.

My only fear is that we become the "Inter" of serie A next season.A lifeless team with fans moaning and crying on every instant. Lets hope thats not the case

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nearly half the PKs Roma received were dodgy. I'm not saying that refs helped them on purpose but they should simply shut the fuck up. Their captain received a mickey mouse one match suspension after a direct red card due to retaliation ! Compare what Totti did to Materazzi, Vieira and Zlatan and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Again, not saying that Roma are helped but I don't understand all the whining coming from Trigoria. They're 11 points off the pace becuase we're superior at the moment, not exactly rocket science.

and Angela, quit stalking me please. I know that my charm, charisma and intelligence are too much to resist but get off my back please. :D

why wud angela wana stalk u? its not like she wants to inherrite ur ignorance,ugliness,retardedness, and genes in self denial and insecurity. uve never had a gf have u? :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Materazzi voted 'Man of Peace'
Tuesday 23 January, 2007

He may have been vilified after the World Cup, but Marco Materazzi received a prize from the World Organisation for Peace.

The Inter and Italy defender, famously head-butted by Zinedine Zidane in the Berlin Final on July 9, was given a two-match ban by FIFA for “provocation.”

However, the hard man is appreciated for another side to his character, as today the WOFP presented Materazzi with the ‘Football and Peace in the World’ prize.

The centre-back was chosen as a “man of peace” and a “symbol” of the World Cup winning squad.

The award consists of a book containing messages of peace from the Presidents of the various football federations of the globe.

Materazzi was also named as an ambassador for the World Organisation for Peace, invested with the title by President Carlos Peralta at Inter’s Appiano Gentile training ground.

They hope to organise a tournament of peace between teams from nations that are currently in war, with Italy chosen as the hosts.

-------

looooooooool :rofl2: :rofl2:

are inter that desperate of awards that if they fail to win serie A they can always say their squad consisted of the man of peace, which in itself is an obviously rig, bin laden and bush deserved it more

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So she's a girl alright. I knew it.

Girls should be banned from watching football, go play with your barbies or hang out with your friends for feckers sake. :p :D
if girls shud be banned from watching football, then interisti shud be shot at birth, or shud i say when a glory hunter decides to support them after beating a relegation battler by 1 goal

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:rofl2: :rofl: :lol: :lol2:

I´m loving this thread!

P.S. That Zanetti guy sounds like he is often rejected by the women.

Maybe we can hook him and his fella BFC82 up. :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)