[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (86 Viewers)

Jun 18, 2005
Ahhh... Surprise, surprise, every club has their best players suspended before the Inter game.

Lazio - Rocchi
Fiorentina - Mutu
Roma - will be Totti

Coincidence or not?
Note how noone from Milan or Roma got suspended when we took on those two teams in the first half of the league. Not a single player, and Inter won both matches.

Mutu got suspended because of a DELIBERATE HANDBALL. What was Paparesta supposed to do really ! not book him ?!

Simplicio (you forgot to mention him) got a deserved straight red for denying Suazo a clear chance, it was a goal for sure if not for Simplicio's last man foul on the Honduran. A text book red card.

for the record, Mutu played in Firenze and we still won.

Totti played in Rome and we still won.

As for Milan's point deduction excuse - well. Juve had a 9 point deficit yet they're topping their league. Fiorentina are doing as good as last season while Reggina are doing even better. Fact is - Milan's excuse is terribly weak.

They were deducted 8 points, not 20 or 30. And they didn't lose any star players either, only the English student.

Not our fault they signed Favalli instead of Zambrotta. Oliveira not a proper striker. Brocchi starting ? yer havin a laugh.

We outbid them for Zlatan (I'm not saying that, just quoting Berlusconi's son)

Zlatan goes on to school Nesta and score in the derby, quite ironic huh..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Mancini Not Worried By Off Field Problems

The fraud scandal which has hit Inter will not reflect on the team's performances according to the Nerazzurri's coach

Roberto Mancini and Inter made it clear last night that any controversy which will hit the club will not stop the team from achieving positive results on the playing field. This was proved with the 2-0 win over Empoli in the Coppa Italia which granted the Nerazzurri the qualification to the last four of the Italian cup competition.

"The problems for us will arrive only from the pitch on Sundays and Wednesdays," declared Mancini referring to the fraud problems which have emerged to the surface in the past days.

"There will be five-six very tough matches awaiting us plus the Coppa Italia. I don't fear the other controversies."

According to the prosecutors, Inter over-inflated transfer fees in 2003 in order to manipulate their accounts. Without these over-inflations, the Nerazzurri would have not been able to even take part in the 2004/05 Serie A season.
Massimo Moratti declared himself relaxed and ready to justify his actions in front of the magistrates.

so soap it inter!!!!!!!! :pumpkin:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Note how noone from Milan or Roma got suspended when we took on those two teams in the first half of the league. Not a single player, and Inter won both matches.

Mutu got suspended because of a DELIBERATE HANDBALL. What was Paparesta supposed to do really ! not book him ?!

Simplicio (you forgot to mention him) got a deserved straight red for denying Suazo a clear chance, it was a goal for sure if not for Simplicio's last man foul on the Honduran. A text book red card.

As for Milan's point deduction excuse - well. Juve had a 9 point deficit yet they're topping their league. Fiorentina are doing as good as last season while Reggina are doing even better. Fact is - Milan's excuse is terribly weak.

They were deducted 8 points, not 20 or 30. And they didn't lose any star players either, only the English student.

Not our fault they signed Favalli instead of Zambrotta. Oliveira not a proper striker. Brocchi starting ? yer havin a laugh.

But then, on the other hand, when these things happened to Juventus, we were called cheaters, you forgot to add that.

Abt. Milan, nobody is making excuses for them in the first place.

Yes, you are winning all the games, but it is not too hard when you can relax knowing that if you even fail to win a game, nobody can reach you at the top of the table.

Oh, and may I remind you to thank us for getting Ibrahimovic and Vieira, maybe the two most important players for your dominance in Serie A...

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
No way!!! Valencia will knock them out, now that they rediscovered their form :agree:
Yeah but don't forget Inter is also in great form, what are they up to now, 13-14 straight league wins? And they do have quality players on every position and a nice bench. Real superstars always show their potential when it matters. Still I know its Inter, but I expect a close game vs Valencia.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Mancini Not Worried By Off Field Problems

The fraud scandal which has hit Inter will not reflect on the team's performances according to the Nerazzurri's coach

Roberto Mancini and Inter made it clear last night that any controversy which will hit the club will not stop the team from achieving positive results on the playing field. This was proved with the 2-0 win over Empoli in the Coppa Italia which granted the Nerazzurri the qualification to the last four of the Italian cup competition.

"The problems for us will arrive only from the pitch on Sundays and Wednesdays," declared Mancini referring to the fraud problems which have emerged to the surface in the past days.

"There will be five-six very tough matches awaiting us plus the Coppa Italia. I don't fear the other controversies."

According to the prosecutors, Inter over-inflated transfer fees in 2003 in order to manipulate their accounts. Without these over-inflations, the Nerazzurri would have not been able to even take part in the 2004/05 Serie A season.
Massimo Moratti declared himself relaxed and ready to justify his actions in front of the magistrates.

so soap it inter!!!!!!!! :pumpkin:

what do u have to say about this javiero?!?!? :disagree:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think valencia has a good chance of beating inter, no offense but valencia is in a much much competitive league than inter is. inter is coasting from victory to victory just bec there is no competition from any one, we all know the details of why.

Jul 23, 2006

did mancini play??
i remember some player injured him in the first 15 minutes or so(unless he got injured by himself)

Jul 23, 2006
as usual, livorno are getting away with it
first lucarelli hitting pandev
now this

Livorno defender Fabio Galante has apologised for elbowing Francesco Totti, which led to the Roma skipper being sent off.

The match between the Tuscan minnows and the Giallorossi ended 1-1 in a tense atmosphere, after Totti saw red just seconds before the final whistle after reacting to Galante's actions.

“I tried to calm everyone down and I am sorry that Totti was sent off,” said Galante to Radio Radio on Monday.

“He is a good friend of mine and I hold him in great esteem. I didn’t raise my elbow on purpose, I am not a nasty player,” continued the former Inter man.

“I read that I provoked him and that I wanted to hurt his ankle. That is not true, last year I was only booked four times in 35 matches and yesterday’s yellow card was the first for me this term.

“When Totti and I clashed I immediately got up saying that I hadn’t done it on purpose. The referee was calling him and I was trying to calm him down.

“Had the referee been able to manage the situation then I think that nothing would have happened.”

Galante was impressed by Roma’s performance and admitted that he would one day like to join the capital city club.

“They are a strong side, I follow Roma because I have many friends there. They play the best football around and have many good players.

“I would like to play for them in the future, I was close to moving there in the past and I hope it will happen someday,” concluded Galante.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I'm surprised they didn't change the name of the Serie A to Massimo Moratti tournament or something like they did with Primavera League.
They might still do so - there's no time limit on this kind of thing.
It's going to be many, many years before an Italian team will ever win the CL again. Mark my words. Italy has f*cked itself in the competitiveness of its domestic leagues for several years to come.
:agree: That is sooo true. Farsiopoli has destroyed Italian football both domestically & internationally. Because of this, it will take years to recover Italy's good name in the football world.

Ahhh... Surprise, surprise, every club has their best players suspended before the Inter game.

Lazio - Rocchi
Fiorentina - Mutu
Roma - will be Totti

Coincidence or not?
Mark, you don't need anyone to tell you the answer to that; - you know as well as we do.

No way!!! Valencia will knock them out, now that they rediscovered their form :agree:
I hope you're right.
i think valencia has a good chance of beating inter, no offense but valencia is in a much much competitive league than inter is. inter is coasting from victory to victory just bec there is no competition from any one, we all know the details of why.
:agree: You're right!
no need for dicussion

massimo faqatti bought whole italian football
...And destroyed Italian football! :faq2: :sigh: :sad:

Jun 18, 2005
what do u have to say about this javiero?!?!? :disagree:
Why should I comment AT ALL when Moratti himself said that he's not worried?

Turk_Bianconero said:
massimo faqatti bought whole italian football
Yup. Juventus included.

juventus710 said:
did mancini play??
i remember some player injured him in the first 15 minutes or so(unless he got injured by himself)
He pulled a muscle.

Of course, Roma's physio is on Moratti's wagebill. :D

Just like our excellent servants - Cobolli and Zaccone. :pint:

Jun 18, 2005
Not that I'm 100% confident we'll manage to beat los Ches (respect) but fyi Inter haven't exactly been losing to Valencia lately..

We knocked them out of the UEFA Cup in 2002, out of the UCL in 2003 and in 04/05 Inter won 5-1 at Mestalla and drew 0-0 at Giuseppe Meazza.

Btw if you guys were so good those past two seasons why didn't you progress beyond the quarter-finals of the UCL ? (just like Inter, last 8)

Jun 18, 2005
But then, on the other hand, when these things happened to Juventus, we were called cheaters, you forgot to add that.
That's because you were caught on tape with Moggi bragging about suspending players. Perhaps Moratti is more cunning afterall ?! :eyebrows: :p

mark83 said:
Oh, and may I remind you to thank us for getting Ibrahimovic and Vieira, maybe the two most important players for your dominance in Serie A..
Big farkin deal - you also bought them when they were established stars. Don't make it sound if they were raised through your primavera or something. :D

P.S. A Romanista can use the same weak argument (you guys getting Capello and Emerson from them)

Jun 18, 2005
boring

like this year's Serie A. :D
It's natural that you'd feel this way. If Inter weren't playing in Serie A I wouldn't bother watching at all let alone get excited about the league.

But fact is "neutrals" have been calling Serie A boring for god knows how long.

You're just repeating that all over again to make yourselves feel better.

Serie B must be even more boring, come on, a team with a 9 point deficit leading it..

Come to think of it - Even had Inter started with a 9 pt. disadvantage we would still be leading the standings. hehe.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
don't tell me Inter doesn't sign players just for the sake of it :confused:

Inter has the most complete (over complete better to say) squad in cl, yet they would do anything to stop Juve in and off the pitch, by signing Grygera they thought they would stop us from using that oportunity (stregthening Juve's squad for free ;) ), so the failure is just there, think about it ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)