[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (106 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I can't believe how bland and boring this season's championship is! Milan and Lazio are locking horns, and it's running in the background, and I am posting over here and giving technical help via msn :yuck:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
is totti better than Del Piero?

Del Piero bigger than whole binter history
:agree: How true!

They don't have any player to compare him to Del Piero, so they use the likes of Totti, in a while he'll also compare Nedved to Pirlo.... You know these kind of players aren't found at Inter. So let him compare.
They don't have anyone worth comparing to any Juve player! Not that I'd call any of that lot football players. That dysfunctional bunch just haven't a hope in H*** of coming up to such a standard.

Hasn't that interesti crawled back into his wormhole yet? I have him on my ignore list but his name still wastes forum space.

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
This season is over with an 11 point gap between Inter and a team that needs to mature, Roma.

I find it sad that teams that should cause trouble for Inter are losing partly because of idiocy like what Mutu's did and now Totti. Other than that Inter didnt faulter yet as we all expected. It would take a mighty collapse for them to lose the title now. I just hope they dont win CL cuz we wont hear the end of it :tdown:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
yeah if they win the cl the you-just-won-the-scudetti-cuz-juventus-wasn't-around argument won't feel as called for. :|

Are you kidding me? Inter winning the CL will never happen. They're good enough for the fake Serie A but that's it. I'll be heavily surprised if they manage to surpass Valencia for starters. Their game is too Juve under Capello - sloooowwww.

Wow, Totti really is the mind of a mentally disturbed 9 year old hiding in a grown man's body, isn't he. Comparing him to Del Piero is really :lol:. Totti is somebody in a mediocre club such as Roma, but in comparison to true footballing superstars and legends such as Del Piero he is nothing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's going to be many, many years before an Italian team will ever win the CL again. Mark my words. Italy has f*cked itself in the competitiveness of its domestic leagues for several years to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)