[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (30 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not really, considering we lost the bulk of our starting lineup to other teams... unless we play the transfer market very well, I think winning Serie A will be a tough prospect in our first year back in Serie A.
You must have misunderstood what im trying to get across. Simply saying that the main clubs to challenge inter deducted points and had a messed up pre season with the scandal which affects moral to begin with. Im not saying we'll win serie A If we get back but, our presence of being back and starting on the same points as inter to add pressure will mean alot. Cos inter always failed when the going got tough. As too knowing all the big guns were with a fighting chance to win the scudetto will give you a boost. Milan, Fiorentina, given a disadvantage was and is now inters advantage.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The ball didn't cross the damned line man :groan:

Zlatan's finishing is still shitty tho, anyone else would've burried that...

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
90' Catania 0 - 1 Cagliari

90' Empoli 2 - 0 Sampdoria

90' Inter Milan 3 - 1 Fiorentina

90' Livorno 1 - 1 AS Roma

90' Parma 1 - 0 Torino

90' Siena 2 - 1 Chievo

90' Udinese 1 - 0 Messina

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So Palermo and Roma get a draw and Inter win, nothing new in this boring league.

It crossed the line by at least half a meter, don't be biased like Badass_Devil.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Totti got a red card vs Livorno and could of been a yellow. My guess is that he'll get suspended 2 games(captain, gave sh*t to the 4th man) and miss the game vs ****.

Juve were accused of telling the refs to give out yellows to their adversaries so they would miss the next game vs Juve. In 2004-05 I think there were 24 players that missed those games. This year, if you count Totti, that honest club has already 19 players that were unavailable against them and the season is far from over. :rolleyes:

Jun 18, 2005
Is Gamberini related to the ref or something

twice he commits two clear fouls in the Viola penalty area against Adriano and Materazzi yet the ref awards nothing !

p.s. grazie per IBRA :touched:

p.p.s forza GALANTE

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004

Dude he just streched to get his foot on it, the result regardless which player (that would have been able to reach it) would be the same. Think he showed some good agility though. I think his finishing have improved greatly since last season. That first header would have gone 50 feet over the goal if it was 2 years ago hehe.

Nice assist by Chippen btw. Only saw the goal, how did he do besides that cross?

Jun 18, 2005
Totti got a red card vs Livorno and could of been a yellow. My guess is that he'll get suspended 2 games(captain, gave sh*t to the 4th man) and miss the game vs ****.

Juve were accused of telling the refs to give out yellows to their adversaries so they would miss the next game vs Juve. In 2004-05 I think there were 24 players that missed those games. This year, if you count Totti, that honest club has already 19 players that were unavailable against them and the season is far from over. :rolleyes:
as if Totti missing would matter..

Rioma is our bitch regardless. And I'd be content with a draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)