[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (1 Viewer)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Jun-hide said:
Inter is looking to snap up Suazo.

Obviously Moratti still hasnt given up his penchant for collecting strikers like they are stamps.

If Suazo have any brain whatsoever then he should realize that the move across the city to Milan makes a lot more sense. He is far superior player than Inzaghi, Oliveira, and on a better run of form than Gila. He should walk into that side instead of competiting with Adriano, Cruz, Recoba for a place on the bench.
:agree:

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Jacques said:
No one will invest in Serie A teams this season. Next season the package will be complete with the return of the big guns and the old guards. It will make it attractive for other teams like Milan, Viola and Lazio to invest more. I expect the league to be much more competitive next year but alas I see Inter winning it again, they are already miles ahead of everyone because of the gifts Juve gave them.
Are you refering to Vieira and Ibrahimovic when you speak of these gifts? Because from what I thought I knew, they are both entirely worthless according to you.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Esteban said:
Are you refering to Vieira and Ibrahimovic when you speak of these gifts? Because from what I thought I knew, they are both entirely worthless according to you.
They were worthless with Juve and they are being very much useful with Inter, is there something wrong in that? Actually Zlatan is playing the best football he has ever played, even better than his first season at Juve.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Jacques said:
They were worthless with Juve and they are being very much useful with Inter, is there something wrong in that? Actually Zlatan is playing the best football he has ever played, even better than his first season at Juve.
yeah he became quite lethal, creating AND scoring every now and then. funny, i thought under mancini's guidance he can only get worse.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Jacques said:
which make me angry on why we sold him to INTER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)