[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (78 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
juventus710 said:
id rather have ac milan win the league than inter milan
I´d rather have us win it over Milanistas, but since we probably won´t be competitive, I give my vote to Roma.

I think Lega Calcio is gonna reduce Serie A to 18 teams again after this season...

BFC82 said:
How long do you guys give it til juve is a powerhouse in Serie A again?
How long do you give it until Inter is powerhouse in Serie A again?

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

swag said:
Locking is so amateurish and doesn't get the job done. The better option is to partner with a telecommunications provider, access records and recordings of people you've been frustrated by for years, accidentally "leak" them out to the press, ensure a non-civil court handles the evidence and proceedings so nobody can second-guess what's going on, and selectively leave out certain bits of evidence that might implicate you or any of your cronies. :thumbs:

As we've learned, that is the viable option.
OWNED!! :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
swag said:
Locking is so amateurish and doesn't get the job done. The better option is to partner with a telecommunications provider, access records and recordings of people you've been frustrated by for years, accidentally "leak" them out to the press, ensure a non-civil court handles the evidence and proceedings so nobody can second-guess what's going on, and selectively leave out certain bits of evidence that might implicate you or any of your cronies. :thumbs:

:agree: Good one Swag! However, you omitted: -
Also to ensure that the defendants Human Rights are violated at the kangaroo court you've set up! :eyebrows:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
swag said:

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Empoli may just steel points from Inter today. They have had a terrific season, especially at home. And Inter will be without suspended Vieira and Maicon.

If everything goes right in Empoli and Roma win the derby against Lazio we could see Roma close the gap to Inter a little.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Alexander
Empoli may just steel points from Inter today. They have had a terrific season, especially at home. And Inter will be without suspended Vieira and Maicon.

If everything goes right in Empoli and Roma win the derby against Lazio we could see Roma close the gap to Inter a little.
:agree: lets hope Roma win!

will Totti be playing or not?

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Michael_Cutajar
how boring. At half time all the games are 0-0 except Atalanta 1-0 Messina
i knoow... i watched a bit of Milan, they use to be entertaining, i still dont get why they've been playing like shit this season...
pfff.. serie A:p :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)