[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (107 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Max said:
Oh, so you mean the Juventus that "cheated" to win two Scudetti? I remember that team; score, defend, concede, rinse, wash, and repeat. It's perfectly fine for Inter to play with that "get 'er done" style, but God forbid you speak against them. "What? We're forging out a victory, we're solid." Yeah, I'd like to see an Interista say that about Juventus two years ago when they were skinning every team in Serie A.
:wth: are you talking about?

What you think I´m a Inter fan, I just said they are playing same style as we played the last 2 seasons, who said anything about cheating?!

Personally, I don´t give a damn shi*t about Inter, I´m fully concentrated on Juventus adventure in Serie B, unlike some members here whose main reason of living is spitting on Inter... Get over it!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
mark83 said:

What you think I´m a Inter fan, I just said they are playing same style as we played the last 2 seasons, who said anything about cheating?!

Personally, I don´t give a damn shi*t about Inter, I´m fully concentrated on Juventus adventure in Serie B, unlike some members here whose main reason of living is spitting on Inter... Get over it!
I didn't say you were an Inter fan. I just said it's funny how everyone thinks Juventus cheats when they play that dirty style, but when Inter does it, it's perfectly fine.

It was a general statement, fuck. Take it easy.

Jul 2, 2006
mark83 said:

I dont think you are inter fan,but you must accept a lot of peoples(and me)
in this forum cannot unbiased,because we are Juventino,we dont love them and they dont love us.:)

also there are a few people in this forum as agent of moratti but they can hide:tdown:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
28/11/2006 16.29
Mancini Wants To Keep Winning In Coppa

Against Messina there will be playing time for big names like Figo, Adriano, and Cambiasso.

Tomorrow night Inter will play in the Coppa Italia against Messina to continue their winning streak and to defend the title that has been theirs for two years and of which their coach Roberto Mancini is a big collectionist, having won four of them already in total. "The Cup is certainly not something we want to snub, it can give great motivations to who plays less or has to recover his form: the most important phase will be in January when there will be only the league, so we want to do the well in Coppa Italia as well", Mancini said, who openly declares "we want to reach the final."

In tomorrow's game there will be space for the likes of Adriano, Figo, and Cambiasso, big names that for one reason or another have played less than usual so far. The coach was keen to avoid talking about controversial issues: "Enough talking about the contract. And let's also stop talking about referees: we've been doing that for ages. The compliments? I did not read any, but in that case they should be given to the players".

Didnt Mancini moan for years (including this year) how referees were all in Juve's favour. Now that Zamparini says that referees are helping Inter, he wants to stop talking about referees. What an idiot.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zé Tahir said:
Don lie! You remember, and you wanna forget it...understandable :agree:
It was a done deal, he stayed with Juve only because we got relegated, he said it himself several times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)