[ITA] Serie a 2006-07 (75 Viewers)

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
mark83 said:
I know we will be back this year, but question is what will be for three or four years?
It'll be back to normal, Moratti will stuck up the useless scudetto trophy up his arse and that'll keep him satisfied for another two decades. (In between there's always Copas and other useless silverware).

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
this is the first year in the last 15 that i hav enot been interested in serie a, its a strange feeling but i caught the roma-fiorentina game at the weekend and its the first game i have seen.

no juve,no passion,no challenge and no interest

worst serie a season ever

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
just me, but do u get the impression that u no longer miss serie A? old serie A fans wana see the juventus' the napoli's the genoa's, bologna's and verona's not the scavangers we currently see in serie A.

its like serie A came to us, not left us

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
I still beleive that Inter will find away to lose this scudetto.
They dont even deserve to be "favourites" for the the title...And what kind of scudetto will it be when Milan is starting from -ve and Juve are not even there???

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
alex74 said:
id love it if milan miraculously win serie A...
Well, they almost overcomed us at the table last season and they were 15 points behind us, so I don´t see any reason why they shouldn´t overcome pathetic Inter.

There are 28 games to go and Milan shouldn´t be underestimated.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Well, they almost overcomed us at the table last season and they were 15 points behind us, so I don´t see any reason why they shouldn´t overcome pathetic Inter.

:weee:

i just hope inter screw this up:p

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:

Inter will always slip up, in the past it was always Juve that punished them. Lets see if Milan could do that this year.
They didnt take the chances in the begining of the year and same goes for the Derby. There is still chances for them but can they take them is the question

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
apparently Dida is a doubt for Milan while Vucinic is out for Roma.

as u said Milan need win here, to boast the confidence and to keep them fairly close of the leaders.
could be an interesting encounter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)