[ITA] Coppa Italia 2013/2014 (28 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Juve doesn't give a fuck about the coppa so we shouldn't either.... we are screaming about the tenth coppa for years now, but the team plays like 11 bags of sand...

who gives a flying fuck...

i'd rather have napoli win it than roma though... fuck roma and fuck the purple rats..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I just don't get it man, what are we less hungry for trophies than Real fuckin Madrid?

it's bullshit. that stupid deal Conte makes with subs is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Next time there is a social media Q & A with Conte I'm gonna ask him: "Don't you think it's wiser to rotate the squad based on the opponent and not the competition? We haven't won Coppa Italia in 20 years.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Hopefully our bench players will become better than the rest of the serie A their first XI.....
if Real Madrid or barca play some subs, those subs want to prove themselves and score a hattrick or something like that (Tello in the copa del rey, where he doesn't play in la liga)

Our bench players start rolling on the pitch at every bump (giovinco) or shooting from an impossible range (quag)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Hopefully our bench players will become better than the rest of the serie A their first XI.....
if Real Madrid or barca play some subs, those subs want to prove themselves and score a hattrick or something like that (Tello in the copa del rey, where he doesn't play in la liga)

Our bench players start rolling on the pitch at every bump (giovinco) or shooting from an impossible range (quag)
:tup:

Exactly.

Unless we have a stacked squad with better subs,we are not going to take this competition seriously.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
:tup:

Exactly.

Unless we have a stacked squad with better subs,we are not going to take this competition seriously.
I think our current bench is too spoiled... Quag and Vuci are used to playing allmost every match year after year... They are pissed off for not playing much this year.. Yeah Quag and Gio scored in the coppa... but that was against fucking Avellino... we have to visit Roma and bam! 0 goals in 90 minutes...

If it was Boakye, Immobile or Gabbiadini in their place, they would feel like they had to prove themselves for a first team spot and would work their asses of... not being a lazy fuck or rolling on the pitch untill you get a free kick..

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
If it was Boakye, Immobile or Gabbiadini in their place, they would feel like they had to prove themselves for a first team spot...
They'd also grow very frustrated if they sat on the bench for too long. Whatever form these players are in right now is in no small part due to the fact that they're constantly playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)